Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine i coupe on rt8 just before the rt 28 exchange we exchanged waves and thumbs up, i was in my alpine ix coupe

Comment

Not my photo, but too good not to share.

E46t

Comment

Monday morning I cruised down the I80 alongside a sweet e30 touring, all the way to sierra college where I lost him in the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by shawners View Post
          Monday morning I cruised down the I80 alongside a sweet e30 touring, all the way to sierra college where I lost him in the parking lot
          Hey I saw that same touring pulling into Sierra college also.
          You say "Where are your other two cylinders?"
          I say "Where's your other camshaft?"
          Frankenmotor: if an M42, M44, M20, S50, and S52 were to have a kid.

Comment

My car.Found myself surrounded by giants.
            I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
            1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

^^^ Love it :)

E46t

Comment

Feb 18, 2016. On OBT in Orlando. White late model, 4 dr, lowered, 16s, Cage, custom exhaust. Sweet. Anyone here?
                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

alpine car on interstate 79 north of i80, my uncle called me to ask if it was my car, anyone here?

Comment

To the Black coupe on Barton rd in Granite Bay this afternoon, with a CHP all over your ass: Your headlight flash made me check my speed just enough not to get stopped. Hope you fared as well. You on here?
                    You say "Where are your other two cylinders?"
                    I say "Where's your other camshaft?"
                    Frankenmotor: if an M42, M44, M20, S50, and S52 were to have a kid.

Comment

I drove a group of high school rugby players to SC... one of the kids from the Wando team they were playing had a decent vert. Still needed work, but the kid was doing his own stuff DIY and hadn't messed it up (so far). Said he loves the car and working on it.

Good to see.
                      Estoguy
                      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

My good friend's 325 vert on airbags.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Saw this one at work today.

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Dad spotted this in Atlanta and asked me if I drove there as fast as they flew there who's my late model twin?
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

From SoCal visiting Michigan for work. Had some free time to cruise around Ann Arbor with a rental Jetta Sportswagon on a twisting road (http://www.twistyroadfinder.com/Home/Road/262997). While cruising, caught a beautiful late model. I couldnt resist but to creep up and followed him for a good mile in order to get a closer photo opp :). Cant wait to get back to Cali and take my baby out for a proper cruise

Comment

Spotted in Zug Switzerland by my friend. Clean 318

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X