• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my neighborhood w/ 2009 tags

Want to buy it so bad
    Attached Files

Comment

Sweet little 323i spotted on eschholtzstraße. Had something weird jammed into the grille area...not sure what thats about but otherwise a clean little E30 with some nice bits.

Like most clean E30s i see around here, it was piloted by an old dude. He must baby this thing cuz its mint.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
        Sweet little 323i spotted on eschholtzstraße. Had something weird jammed into the grille area...not sure what thats about but otherwise a clean little E30 with some nice bits.

Like most clean E30s i see around here, it was piloted by an old dude. He must baby this thing cuz its mint.

Thats is really clean! Looks like it came off the showroom floor.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

love that color!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Effff me that's a nice color.

E46t

Comment

I c u:

E46t

Comment

I’ve never seen anything that nice in Kansas.
                My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Memphis TN Area E30 M3 Spotted

My wife and I are moving soon and I was picking up some moving boxes. I was driving through the neighborhood when I just happened to glance over and see a red M3 sitting in someone's driveway.

Anyone know the story? Looks like it may have been sitting for a while.

Only going to post the one picture...I call dibs! ;D

Click image for larger version

Name:	e30 m3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	7196987
                  Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
                  '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
                  Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                  1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
                  Check us out
                  Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

it has no plate and the front bumper is messed up. wrong wheels. could be a good candidate.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Judging by the last M3 of that type we saw it probably has an M10 under the hood now.

Comment

The paint is badly faded, the windows are covered in tree grime, the exhaust appears to be hanging....

I am planning on knocking on the door a little later today if I can get off work at a decent time.
                        Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
                        1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

Check us out
                        Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by sgtskid View Post
                          The paint is badly faded, the windows are covered in tree grime, the exhaust appears to be hanging....

I am planning on knocking on the door a little later today if I can get off work at a decent time.
                          Man I'd burn a vacation day to knock on that door

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
                            Man I'd burn a vacation day to knock on that door

Not quite that easy. I did manage to get off work early though and I am at home now. My wife wants to ride with me so I am letting her finish up a few things before we drive over there. The car is about 30-45 minutes from where we currently live.

Check us out
                            Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by sgtskid View Post
                              Not quite that easy. I did manage to get off work early though and I am at home now. My wife wants to ride with me so I am letting her finish up a few things before we drive over there. The car is about 30-45 minutes from where we currently live.
                              Good luck!

Comment

Update:

I went by the house and no one was home/ or no one answered the door.... I left a note with my phone number and email.

I was trying not to creep too much because it is a rather nice neighborhood but, I took a quick walk around the car. It's rough.

Doesn't look like there is any rust but there is a small amount of body damage below the gas door on the passenger side. The driver side door is slightly crushed in right next to the fender (can actually be seen in the above photo), the paint is almost down to primer on the hood, roof, and deck lid. The interior looks complete with what appears to be a crack free dash. However, the passenger window is down about a quarter inch and you KNOW it's been rained in. :( The exhaust is hanging by the muffler which leads me to wonder if the engine is in it. There was so much stuff piled in the interior I couldn't tell if there was a shifter coming through or not. There is an extra valance laying on the ground in front of the car and the passenger side tires are both flat, dry rotted, and covered in debris. I'd say this car hasn't moved in maybe a year or more.

There were some very light chalk markings on the passenger flip out like perhaps it was in an impound lot or auction. They were faded and half scratched off so I couldn't tell what it said.

Trying to think of the next move. I found the owner of the house through public records and subsequently found their Facebook page. But is it a good idea to send them a message through there or is that creepy? I will be out of town for work over the next week and thought about stopping by when I get back. If my note hasn't moved then I could also knock on a neighbors door and see what information they know.

Check us out
                                Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Working...
                                X