Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say fight the urge to hit them up on Facebook give it a week, then go back, check the white pages in case they are old school, search death notices to see if maybe its in probate, then Facebook/ knocking on doors dressed nicely. Def go in a e30 too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd say go ahead and try to contact them thru FB. If that doesn't work, I'd wait until later this week and send them a singing telegram. Who know's they might be willing to give it away!
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
        I'd say fight the urge to hit them up on Facebook give it a week, then go back, check the white pages in case they are old school, search death notices to see if maybe its in probate, then Facebook/ knocking on doors dressed nicely. Def go in a e30 too

One e30 totaled, second e30 is ls swapped sitting in a storage unit.
        Current: '91 DS M3, '03 TS M3 (6MT)
        '06 Chevy 2500 Duramax - Race car hauler, '90 Corvette - Weekend toy
        Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
        1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

IG: RDE_Fabrications
        Check us out
        Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          I'd say go ahead and try to contact them thru FB. If that doesn't work, I'd wait until later this week and send them a singing telegram. Who know's they might be willing to give it away!
          Singing telegram, I like it.
          Past: '88 AW M3, '87 RB M6, '98 CS M3, '88 DS M3, '88 Zinno M3, '88 AW SETA (facelift),
          1988 Super E (Bronzit - grey wrap)- RIP, 1986 353, 1986 VW Jetta (vr6) - Racecar

Check us out
          Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

:popcorn:

E46t

Comment

I had someone contact me through another forum and say he knew the owner. He said the car was s52 swapped, non running, and not for sale.
              After talking for a little while he put me in contact with the owner...

I contacted the owner and gave him a short description of the car and location. Well, that's not his house or car. Search continues....

On a side note. He seemed pretty cool and does have a red s52 swapped e30 m3.

Check us out
              Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post

searched death notices, nothing. House was purchased in 09...
                I'll give it until I get back from work trip.

Check us out
                Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Originally posted by sgtskid View Post
                  My wife and I are moving soon and I was picking up some moving boxes. I was driving through the neighborhood when I just happened to glance over and see a red M3 sitting in someone's driveway.

Anyone know the story? Looks like it may have been sitting for a while.

Only going to post the one picture...I call dibs! ;D

[ATTACH]121527[/ATTACH]
                  Did you happen to see the plate? Was it an old school TN/Shelby County plate? If so, I was at the O'Reily's Autoparts on Poplar two summers ago, and one of the kids there said he dad used to own a red E30 M3 through the 90s then sold it locally. I was there getting coolant for my E30 on my way back to California (drove around the continent from Chicago and was visiting my grandma, aunt & uncle who live in Germantown. Edit: I see there's no plate on the car now. Still - would be crazy if this is the same car I heard about in that story.

Can't imagine there are too many E30 M3s in Shelby County, let alone in the Tennessee.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    Did you happen to see the plate? Was it an old school TN/Shelby County plate? If so, I was at the O'Reily's Autoparts on Poplar two summers ago, and one of the kids there said he dad used to own a red E30 M3 through the 90s then sold it locally. I was there getting coolant for my E30 on my way back to California (drove around the continent from Chicago and was visiting my grandma, aunt & uncle who live in Germantown. Edit: I see there's no plate on the car now. Still - would be crazy if this is the same car I heard about in that story.

Can't imagine there are too many E30 M3s in Shelby County, let alone in the Tennessee.
                    That would be an awesome road trip! We did something similar in 2010 and toured around the States hitting major national parks. Tons of fun.

I posted about the car in a few different forums and I've actually met a handful of people in Shelby County that have m3s. As for TN...i know of two in Knoxville and I'm sure Nashville has some.

Check us out
                    Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

There were also a couple of E28 M5 owners in Knoxville from what I recall, so vintage BMW owners don't all just live in blue states ;)

E46t

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                        There were also a couple of E28 M5 owners in Knoxville from what I recall, so vintage BMW owners don't all just live in blue states ;)
                        One of those owners was a professor that lived downtown. Drove that thing everywhere. Has to be pushing 300k on the clock.

Check us out
                        Or YouTube --> HERE;

Comment

Forgot about this clean ix I spotted while in Steamboat Springs in early March. Funny enough I saw it parked in a driveway from highway 40 a few days later while I was on the way to the airport. Beautiful place, Steamboat.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 1-26

Comment

Gateway Mall, Brooklyn, NY.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

^poor e30

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                                ^poor e30
                                Seconded.....
                                My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed