New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)
Collapse
X
-
Wait, E30's are RWD? When did they change that? Was it some sort of BMW Individual option?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
If this is for your E30, buy a fucking bus pass until you learn enough about the car to be worthy of driving one.Ok, my dilemna is pretty simple.
The threads on all four tires of my car are wearing thin.
But right now, can only buy 2 tires. (Actually I need to buy at least 2 right now, because I'm riding on my spare)
I was wondering, when I buy these two tires, which side should I place them, front or back.
I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.
I just need to know where to place the two new tires. Front or back. Which ones to replace.Leave a comment:
-
-
The OP has an iS that has mismatched rims/tires. He can only afford two. He requested suggestions as to which ones to replace because he has no money and wants to fix a BMW cheaply.Leave a comment:
-
I think the OP "redefined" this thread, because I'm confused and filled with rage.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
Ill show you how owned I got from doing this same thing (go with the schwinn its alot cheaper)
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: