New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    you need to park the thing before you kill a family with your stupidity. tires arent even expensive. but yeah, better tread should be on the front if all 4 of your tires are good.

    Leave a comment:


  • fretburnr
    replied
    If the car will see snow or heavy rain use at all, put them on the back. With deeper tread up front and baldies out back, the car may get serious oversteer issues in heavy water or snow; it will want to snap around just about any time you hit the brakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • el_gringo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaygo333
    Ok, my dilemna is pretty simple.

    The threads on all four tires of my car are wearing thin.

    But right now, can only buy 2 tires. (Actually I need to buy at least 2 right now, because I'm riding on my spare)

    I was wondering, when I buy these two tires, which side should I place them, front or back.

    I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.

    I just need to know where to place the two new tires. Front or back. Which ones to replace.
    what do you want when its wet? steering or traction? take your pick

    me? id choose steering. hauling ass but no control sucks balls

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaygo333
    started a topic New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)

    New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)

    Ok, my dilemna is pretty simple.

    The threads on all four tires of my car are wearing thin.

    But right now, can only buy 2 tires. (Actually I need to buy at least 2 right now, because I'm riding on my spare)

    I was wondering, when I buy these two tires, which side should I place them, front or back.

    I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.

    I just need to know where to place the two new tires. Front or back. Which ones to replace.
Working...