New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Nah, if heeter was trolling he'd be all like "so I put my Obama sticker on the car and now it gets like 4mpg less. I thought stickers were supposed to make it faster?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    I bet it's heeter.
    He is a real honest to goodness 909 SoCal member. Bought the car from 2 members here.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    I bet it's heeter.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    sup Grimm?



    nando - so he's either

    a) asking about his non-e30 DD. Definitely possible. Stupid, but possible.

    b) trolling. I don't think so.

    c) inept at thinking. Possible.

    d) has an iX with no rear diff and a welded center diff. Not likely.


    Out of choices a and c, I'd pick a because I have a slight glimmer of hope in the human species.
    I don't.

    C it is! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    6mpg & FWD?

    Shit, homeboy must have done an Olds Toronado conversion. That's some skill.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    But he also posted a thread asking for hwlp because he couldn't fix the car, and I have spoken to the PO of his e30, and in said thread, he stated he may have to sell the e30 to purchace some other car, as the e30 is his DD, and only car...

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyG
    I beg to differ.
    sup Grimm?



    nando - so he's either

    a) asking about his non-e30 DD. Definitely possible. Stupid, but possible.

    b) trolling. I don't think so.

    c) inept at thinking. Possible.

    d) has an iX with no rear diff and a welded center diff. Not likely.


    Out of choices a and c, I'd pick a because I have a slight glimmer of hope in the human species.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Hey, I have an idea.

    What if he has a car other than an e30?
    then why is he posting this on r3v, without saying what kind of "other" car he has?

    not to mention, the entire premise of his post is beyond retarded. and a whole-word typo? how does that work?

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Well, he mentions that it's FWD. I don't think you can own an e30 and not know that it's RWD.
    I beg to differ.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Well, he mentions that it's FWD. I don't think you can own an e30 and not know that it's RWD.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Hey, I have an idea.

    What if he has a car other than an e30?
    That is unthinkable....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Hey, I have an idea.

    What if he has a car other than an e30?
    Well yeah, but nowhere does he mention that and this is an e30 forum ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Hey, I have an idea.

    What if he has a car other than an e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaygo333
    Ok, my dilemna is pretty simple.

    The threads on all four tires of my car are wearing thin.

    But right now, can only buy 2 tires. (Actually I need to buy at least 2 right now, because I'm riding on my spare)

    I was wondering, when I buy these two tires, which side should I place them, front or back.

    I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.

    I just need to know where to place the two new tires. Front or back. Which ones to replace.
    So what makes you think your car is FWD again?

    Leave a comment:

Working...