New Tires. (Not what you are expecting)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • archemedes
    replied
    front, and get the diff replaced now that you damaged it driving with different size tires (front drives diffs are weak and break easy from that)

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Days of Thunder!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    Right sides only man. Keep a set of scuffs on the left. That'll get you track position.

    -Charlie

    "Those tires are matched perfect and staggered special."


    Anyone want the knowledge points?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaygo333
    I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.
    front

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Right sides only man. Keep a set of scuffs on the left. That'll get you track position.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Originally posted by tde30
    tires are one of the few things on any car that you do not cheap out on.
    qft

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    I'd search around for some cheap wheels and tires with reasonable tread already on them. In my area you can usually score a set of bottlecaps for around 80 bucks with tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    No, he is talking about his e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaygo333
    replied
    wtf, now I'm lost.

    Anyways, thanks for tips.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I'm guessing he wasn't talking about his E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    Huh?
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that that was a spelling error. :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaygo333
    replied
    For the time being.

    I'm in Cali. No Rain or Snow. Just the hot sun.
    I will buy the other two... Eventually.

    I'm just tired of having one tire bigger than the other.
    I have the smallest wheel, 14inch OG BBS. and a 17inch American General Tire both on the front. Those two do not play well with each other when driving.

    And yes, there is major major rubbing going on in there.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaygo333
    Ok, my dilemna is pretty simple.

    The threads on all four tires of my car are wearing thin.

    But right now, can only buy 2 tires. (Actually I need to buy at least 2 right now, because I'm riding on my spare)

    I was wondering, when I buy these two tires, which side should I place them, front or back.

    I was thinking front because, the car is front wheel drive.

    I just need to know where to place the two new tires. Front or back. Which ones to replace.
    Huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Just sell me your car before you r3v it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    you need to park the thing before you kill a family with your stupidity.
    +1

    Get the full set or get a Schwinn. Tires are one of the few things on any car that you do not cheap out on.

    Leave a comment:

Working...