How to contact Mark D for an M20 Chip? Not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to contact Mark D for an M20 Chip? Not responding

I tried the EAT chips website, and used the e-mail address there.

Any other ideas?

Look elsewhere, buy from someone else. i bought an m60 chip from him 2 years ago. The chip is fine, but the effort put forth to get said chip wasn't worth it.

Comment

I bought an M60 chip from him also, about 12 years ago. It was an excellent chip. So I’m hopeful to be able to reach him for an M20 chip.

Comment

You have to contact this email instead ;)

info@sssquid.com
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

info@sssquid.com
          Lulz.

Comment

Odd. Mark is usually on top of things. Many years ago I emailed him a question, and he called me back immediately from CAN to US, on an international call to boot.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

info@sssquid.com
              Jessie and I used to chat a lot, but that was a long time ago (anyone remember "Motronic Geeks” thread on e30tech?)....
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Jessie and I used to chat a lot, but that was a long time ago (anyone remember "Motronic Geeks” thread on e30tech?)....
                Jay has written a tune for every one of my E30s. It's one of the first mods I do to every car!

He now has the ability to run Motronic 1.3 on MAF and MAP (not like Miller junk, but a true conversion, rather). He's doing some pretty awesome stuff!

I always push good products where I can.
                1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

I have a eurotrash chip which is a boot leg mark D allegedly. Its for 91+ octane. I'd be willing to part with it.

Tbh I can't really tell a difference from stock but other people are big fans
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I have an 027 ecu w a MarkD chip for an eta motor if you need it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic
                    1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                    I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                      I tried the EAT chips website, and used the e-mail address there.

Any other ideas?
                      What email address did you send from? I'll search for your email. I try very hard to answer most emails within 24 hours or less, many are answered in one hour. Yours must have slipped through. Did you use mark@dsylva-tech.ca ?

MarkD

URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post

What email address did you send from? I'll search for your email. I try very hard to answer most emails within 24 hours or less, many are answered in one hour. Yours must have slipped through. Did you use mark@dsylva-tech.ca ?

MarkD
                        No problem at all, thanks for the reply - nothing urgent, it’s just a hobby!

Yes that’s the e-mail address I used. I’ll re-send my e-mail, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post

MarkD

Checking back in. I did send an email, haven’t gotten a response yet.

Comment

Sorry, I saw your email and thought that I responded. In the last month I've been quite busy with work, waiting in line for food etc. I'll respond to your email in a few hours.

Comment

I just looked for your email and can't find anything, probably because I don't know what to search for (it's not your name here) Please send one more email and put "MACH SCHNELL" in the subject line, and i'll respond by noon on Friday!

Comment

Working...
                              X