No announcement yet.

Ebay M20 Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres a pic, I plan on painting the valve cover next.
    extra filthy engine bay, and the headers are covered in grease from my hands but here is what color they are now.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors
      UGHHHHH, I was looking around the engine bay because it smells like mice
      what.

Comment

9pgs and still no sound clips? Come on. 90% of cell phones take video now. Get on that.

After all the talk about open header M20's I youtubed it

My car in the middle of an exhaust change had the pipes from the catalytic converter removed, so i was essentially running open headers!

THIS ONE. Look like your headers. Sound fucking AWESOME. (backfire included)
        bmw e30 özel yapım headers komple kromdan imal edilen headers'in fiyatı : 1.000ytl irtibat Tel: 0352 332 21 87 veya 0532 585 60 46 (Şadan)A.N.C Best Tuning 0...
        Last edited by Moto-Mucci; 06-01-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

No sounds clips by 10th page should = ban. lol

Comment

I didn't read all the pages, but are they dyno proven to work?

but after listening to that sound clip, i may have to pick up a set lol

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              I didn't read all the pages, but are they dyno proven to work?

but after listening to that sound clip, i may have to pick up a set lol
              Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
              Actually DCcolegrove got a prototype set of these which were lower quality and saw a 17hp gain on a built motor. These are copies of alpina headers and are made of a thinner walled stainless tubing.

check this thread out it these are the headers in question:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...t=free+headers

Comment

Anyone know how much it would cost to have a shop fab this up?

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

dude, read the thread.

next you're going to ask how the fitment is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
                    dude, read the thread.

Are you serious?

He did the work himself and had a few exahust items fixed at a shop.

I think what he was asking is how much would it be completely to drop your car off and have the whole job done at a shop.

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30is View Post
                      Are you serious?

I think what he was asking is how much would it be completely to drop your car off and have the whole job done at a shop.
                      What are you talking about? Show me where Alkaquawlik states that he did his own exhaust work and brought it to a shop.

Chinese headers vs. full exhaust shop replication has been discussed.

Chinese header modification by exhaust shop has been discussed.

Like I said, read the thread.

Comment

I'll try to make an exhaust clip next time I drive the car, I'll try some flybys and revs.

7speedshop.com

Comment

dude, read the thread.

What are you talking about? Show me where Alkaquawlik states that he did his own exhaust work and brought it to a shop.

Chinese headers vs. full exhaust shop replication has been discussed.

Chinese header modification by exhaust shop has been discussed.

Like I said, read the thread.
                          Calm down. I'm asking if you bought these headers, and couldn't do any exhaust fabrication yourself, roughly how much would it be to take it to a shop and have them do it right. Thanks for your concern though.

BTW, 88e30is was stating that kamotors did his own exhaust work, not me. Reading comprehension my friend.

Originally posted by 88e30is View Post
                          Are you serious?

this

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                            cool.
                            Your car is auto?

I'll donate parts for you to swap that shit!
                            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                              Calm down. I'm asking if you bought these headers, and couldn't do any exhaust fabrication yourself, roughly how much would it be to take it to a shop and have them do it right. Thanks for your concern though.

BTW, 88e30is was stating that kamotors did his own exhaust work, not me. Reading comprehension my friend.

this
                              Well he quoted me, and I wasn't referring to kamotors.

And since you insist on not reading the thread, here:

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                              all I need is about 4 inches of the old pipes bent or replaced and an o2 bung on the other side, I was quoted at $300-400 for the complete install, I think the shop can handle bending the old pipes into the x pipe and welding a bung in. Last Time I got exhaust work it was $70 for a new cat install with the extra piping that was needed.

Comment

Basically, make friends with a welder. I'd post up in some regional forums. There are tons of capable weekend welders out there with no shop overhead.

Comment

Working...
                                X