Highest HP M-cars yet! 555 hp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordan325iC View Post
    I hate the idea of an "M" truck. It was only a few years ago I read an interview with a BMW executive saying there would be no M trucks because an SUV could not fit with the race-inspired M division and they didn't want to just start giving everything gobs of HP and calling it "M", like Mercedes did with the AMG brand.

Though I gotta admit I think the radical TT V8 design they went with is pretty interesting.
    I remember that article. It was in response to the X5 4.6is and no possibility of an MX5. It also mentioned how the M8 barley met the criteria of a ///M car because it was not that agile.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
      And your car is queer with the white paint job, white interior and (most likely) automatic transmission. Fuck off.

I for one think these SUV's are fucking awesome. I would love to have a car that can go virtually anywhere, has all the bells and whistles, safety features, looks good and is ridiculously fast on top of that. Slapping an M badge on these may not have been the best choice but I am not really a purist so I could give a fuck. The cars themselves are the shit.
      First off whats the transmission have to do with anything? Second off you're speaking violently about someone else's car that you know nothing about. Third, it came stock with White on white so you should be verbally reaming BMW just like I was if you hate it so much. Finally, "fast" is disgustingly relative and chances are, these wont even be that "fast" by any performance car standards. You sir are most definitely playing yourself out to be a jackass. And on top of that you think these cars will be able to go "virtually anywhere". What? you think these will clear even the most amatuer of offroad obstacles with their sport tuned suspension? Your post count is not indicative of your common sense. Thanks for speaking up. You're dismissed.

P.S. my car is a standard.
      Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Working...
      X