No announcement yet.

Highest HP M-cars yet! 555 hp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with everyone on the M suvs being retarded, and most M cars and BMWs (and most cars) of recent have of course gotten too big and heavy and less pure and sporty. its sad when the 3s are as big as an old 5 and the 1 is bigger than an old 3 and so on. however, the e36 m3 with the real s50s, the e34 m5, and even e39 m5 and e46 m3 are a lot better than whats come since. no matter how much power you stuff into these new ones, they arent gonna get smaller or lighter. its not always about 0-60, top speed, or even lap times. i wish theyd work on taking weight and luxuries and dimensions off of their current cars instead of adding insane power to them or creating new ones of the same type. good thing weve still got the old ones to make us happy.
    Last edited by lennon; 04-07-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Don't worry guys, my buddy who works at Canadas largest BMW dealer says it's not staying this way for long lol.
      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
        Don't worry guys, my buddy who works at Canadas largest BMW dealer says it's not staying this way for long lol.
        dang I heard they know whats up in canada
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Sounds pretty cool to me, looking forward to seeing one. The M5, M6 and M Roadster don't race either, doesn't mean they aren't true M cars.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
            Sounds pretty cool to me, looking forward to seeing one. The M5, M6 and M Roadster don't race either, doesn't mean they aren't true M cars.

The only car out of those 3 I haven't seen on a track is the M6, and I'm sure if I searched I could find some info somewhere.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

With the exception of the 1 series, and the 335i, bmw is dead to me.
              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
                its not always about 0-60, top speed, or even lap times. i wish theyd work on taking weight and luxuries and dimensions off of their current cars instead of adding insane power to them or creating new ones of the same type

+100000000

That's EXACTLY how I feel.

That buddy in canada sounds like a pretty cool guy.....

Comment

well i feel a lot better now. thanks for that
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Holy fuck, your friend actually told you that? I was told the same thing and was disclosed that it is very sensitive and confidential information, please edit your post so R3V doesn't get shutdown by BMW M GmbH. Thank you.
                    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                    E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

I'm sure that neither the X5 M or the X6 M would be allowed on our local track, Calabogie, nor would any of the other tracks I've been to allow it. They don't allow trucks due to their high center of gravity and the chance of roll over.

Maybe they need a new letter for them.. like.. Q.

Comment

the x5 m looks a hell of a lot better than the x6 m.
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Anybody look at the Epic Fail DIY on that page??

I'm going to put twin turbos on my M20
                          Originally posted by Nicademus
                          My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

fuck.

Comment

well, I now know what my next car is going to be. x5 m for the win.
                              PNW Crew
                              90 m3
                              06 m5

Comment

Maybe BMW should look at the trouble the big three are in right now before they bring a two probably ninety thousand dollar SUV's to market. If there was a time and a place for two such cars this would not be it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X