No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was delivered on the 21st and I received two awesome gifts from my santa.

Very stoked on what I got!
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Mine was delivered on the 21st and I received two awesome gifts from my santa. Very stoked on what I got!
      whatdyaget? sent from hell using Tapatalk
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I got this bomb shirt, it looks like a stylized e9? Thanks Secret Santa!

Last edited by McGyver; 12-31-2020, 12:50 PM.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
          I got this bomb shirt, it looks like a stylized e9? Thanks Secret Santa!
          Glad you like it, its a E9 CSL "Batmobile"

Anyone else got a present from their Secret Santa? I havent gotten anything yet
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I got nothing. sent from hell using Tapatalk
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I got mine the other day I havent been on to post. I will need to take pics but an awesome new leather Ebrake boot and handle which I needed!! Thank you!
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I was surprised to see a gift show up at my door, as I didn't message in in time to get on the list. I want to say thank you to the person who I think sent me this my way!

It will go great with my M3 once it is done and running!

Untitled by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                  I got nothing.
                  Might be time to reach out to those who were supposed to send stuff out, though so far it seems half of the people have received their gifts
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Might be time to reach out to those who were supposed to send stuff out, though so far it seems half of the people have received their gifts
                    I think I'll let karma decide their fate. karma has no menu. you get what you deserve... I hate chasing people down. happy holidays sent from hell using Tapatalk
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I think I'll let karma decide their fate. karma has no menu. you get what you deserve... I hate chasing people down. happy holidays sent from hell using Tapatalk
                      You don't need to chase them down, just out them. We will remember.

Comment

ok then.... who didn't receive a gift? I'll tell you who your Santa was. mine was MRE30325IS. no need to scramble now. I would also put into the rude category those that didn't share what they got... sent from hell using Tapatalk
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I havent received anything
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

ok then.... who didn't receive a gift? I'll tell you who your Santa was. mine was MRE30325IS. no need to scramble now. I would also put into the rude category those that didn't share what they got... sent from hell using Tapatalk
                            Me!?!

I checked my Inbox after receiving the E36 M3 print and saw no message from you informing me of my match! I apologize, but I never initially messaged you with my address or the three things I am into or any of that. The only contact I have between you and I is three R3v PM's where we talk about my 2017 SS list and 1 email sent from Gmail with that tracker in it.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I got a rad hardback book of crazy BMW builds PLUS, something I am going to use all the time, a starter actuator that plugs into the OBD port on an e30!
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                                Me!?! I checked my Inbox after receiving the E36 M3 print and saw no message from you informing me of my match! I apologize, but I never initially messaged you with my address or the three things I am into or any of that. The only contact I have between you and I is three R3v PM's where we talk about my 2017 SS list and 1 email sent from Gmail with that tracker in it.
                                I could be spam... I love a good musubi. sent from hell using Tapatalk
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X