Mats stock with OEM+ mods - UK 1990 E30 320i Alpine white II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panici View Post
    Great job with the headunit. I love a period-correct upgrade like that!

Interesting about the Lanoguard, can't even tell it's on there from the pictures. Did it dry with a matte finish or anything?
    I wonder if it's available in north america? šŸ¤”
    Yeah dries completely matte and none sticky :-)

Comment

I have done a few final tweaks to the new Bilstein suspension and Iā€™m now really happy with the stance, also managed to get my hands on some genuine rear mud flaps :-)

ā€‹

Comment

oh wow ! stance is perfect ! what you did you adjust to it?

Comment

Originally posted by QuiqueUy View Post
          oh wow ! stance is perfect ! what you did you adjust to it?
          It just sat a little too low on the front, only thing I hadn't replaced on the suspension was the top mounts so did those and now its exactly how I wanted it so they must have been ready :-)

Comment

Interiors done! Hurrah

Nearly a year Ive been searching for a pristine Uberkaro Blue sports interior but they just never come up for sale unless they are ruined. I really wanted the blue as the rest of the car interior is blue including the carpets, glovebox, centre console etc.

I canā€™t tell you how happy I am to have got my hands on this absolutely mint set after almost a year of Ebay/Facebook/E30 Forum hunting and after full day of going over it with the Vac spot wash its come up absolutely perfect, zero bolster wear, no fading and not a single mark! Finishes the interior off perfectly.

Also just had the MTech 2 wheel re-trimmed by ā€˜Royalā€™ and they have done an amazing job. Its been a long road but I think thats finally it, really happy with the whole car now

ā€‹

Comment

That interior is flawless! Love the seats, great choice.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Originally posted by !RocknE30! View Post
                That interior is flawless! Love the seats, great choice.
                Thank you mate, very kind :-) Really pleased with it :-)

Comment

Amazing photos as always!
                  I absolutely LOVE a patterned cloth interior. It's so much better then the "standard" black leather.

If you had told me those seats were freshly recovered, I'd believe you. Absolutely immaculate!

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
                    Amazing photos as always!
                    I absolutely LOVE a patterned cloth interior. It's so much better then the "standard" black leather.

If you had told me those seats were freshly recovered, I'd believe you. Absolutely immaculate!
                    Thank you mate... Ive been looking for them for so long I was thinking of buying some worn out sports seats and then getting them recovered in the blue tartan but it transpires you can't even buy the material anymore lol. Really pleased when these popped up for sale :-)

Comment

LOVE Uberkaro! Is that grey or anthracite?

Did a similar tan Uberkaro treatment in my cabrio, including door cards.
                      1992 325i Cabrio
                      1988 320i Touring
                      2000 M5
                      1977 530i
                      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                      BMWCCA
                      E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
                        LOVE Uberkaro! Is that grey or anthracite?

Did a similar tan Uberkaro treatment in my cabrio, including door cards.
                        Thanks mate, I believe its just called Uberkaro Blue but the material on the bolsters is almost identical to Pacific Blue :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X