No announcement yet.

She's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome video Erick. I think the exhaust sounds kinda cool. Whatever happened to your white car?

Comment

how long have you been away from drifting? I realized it's been over a year and a half since I was able to autox seriously, and there's not even as much of a commitment there. I miss the competition, hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more this year. :)
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nando do autox in bellingham? Im the one who bought cheades old setup i liked to use it for whats its for.
        sigpic
        24v swapped

Comment

you got his coilover setup? I don't know what's on the plate for next year, the blaine site is likely out since they paved a road through the middle of it.. maybe mount baker, but in all likelyhood I'll be heading up to the nice flat 500m x 1000m skid pad in canada. :)
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Awesome video Erick. I think the exhaust sounds kinda cool. Whatever happened to your white car?
            White car needed a lot of attention.... after enough crap, not a lot of stuff worked in it. The front window needed a new motor/regulator, the windshield wiper motor didn't work, the car was in dire need of body work, etc etc.

I found this coupe shell for $500 (which I sold about $500 worth of parts off it, so really a free shell), and found the 535iS for $300 at the same time, so the timing was just kinda right to try something new.

Originally posted by nando View Post
            how long have you been away from drifting? I realized it's been over a year and a half since I was able to autox seriously, and there's not even as much of a commitment there. I miss the competition, hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more this year. :)
            It's been a while. Besides one event in February when I drove the white car for the last time, and two events in June where I drove the black car, I really did not do anything else. I'm not even looking to commit myself too much (in terms of sponsorships, etc), but just to have a car that I can go have fun with once a month out there.

- Erick
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Glad to hear you were able to break even on the shell. :p
              Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

yea and brakes wheels/tires and camber plates. Now i just need to get the shocks/struts replaced.Matt
                sigpic
                24v swapped

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                  Glad to hear you were able to break even on the shell. :p
                  Hey what's happening boss? You back in town? You should come check out the car sometime!
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X