• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please gtfo.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

So much hate for absolutely no reason. The man made the car to his liking, to the way he wanted it. Don't knock him for that. If you guys are hating for whoring out pics then that's reasonable.

The amount of hate I've read on this specific car is pretty odd. Personally I like the car, wouldn't say I would do the exact same thing but I can appreciate that he did it his way and has been more than awesome with taking the hate thrown at him for it. Sorry to see it go but maybe you can make something on the opposite spectrum of the "R3v approved" eye candy build. Goodluck man hope everything turns out better than ever.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

^I think he was talking about the guy that keeps bumping all Mike's threads.

Originally posted by Janderson
        you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
          I think he was talking about the guy that keeps bumping all Mike's threads.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
            ^I think he was talking about the guy that keeps bumping all Mike's threads.
            In that case hate away son.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Rust Never Sleeps

Comment

It's funny how a car can be so much more than transportation. Just about every year at SOWO rusty came up in or even started random conversations with friendly strangers. People hating it for whatever change their personal tastes perceived as wrong, or ogling over what they liked about it. Either way it helped people connect on a level that interests them. I had things I liked and disliked about it, but I am kind of bummed knowing I won't see it again and good luck with the replacement, I hope it is somehow as controversial as rusty
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  In that case hate away son.
                  Hahah, that would be the case.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                  X