No announcement yet.

Denver, CO E30 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet m30 swap on the green. Whats up with the eagle one with the broom handle proppin up the hood lol?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blitz355 View Post
      Sweet m30 swap on the green. Whats up with the eagle one with the broom handle proppin up the hood lol?!
      That car is all that is beater.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The 2002 belongs to a friend, and the Bavaria belongs to Brad Huseman for those of you that know him.

Comment

that 2002 looks amazing. so rustic, awesome.
          anymore pics of that bav?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            that 2002 looks amazing. so rustic, awesome.
            anymore pics of that bav?
            sorry, that's all I got.....

Comment

heres my dad's '76 3.0si for your viewing pleasure since he didn't take any more pictures :)

he swapped the 4 speed for a 5 speed, i think all bavarias were auto but i could be mistaken

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

whoooa is he selling the 3.0 Si?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  whoooa is he selling the 3.0 Si?
                  i dont think so. he used to DD it but it has been falling apart. it needs brake work and few other things so he bought the 5er in the background, but im not sure he wants to sell it though cause he still drives it every once in a while
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

any more pics of that blue m30 swap? that thing is tits.

anyone know what specific color it is? (ie, not just blue, duurrrrr)
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

^ It's metallic green.......
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

someone played around with the exposure too much. haha.

i'd love to paint my e30 that color. it looks like mazdas winning blue, but richer. i was hoping i struck gold with a rich royal blue oem bmw color. heh.

i saw the non-adjusted pics of it, it looks sexy as hell.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

I have a respray for my car in mind, a BMW OEM blue... ;)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

ha ha sorry, those high-res pics are all tweaked, i tweaked the hue, cranked the sharpness, bumped the saturation, and gave it a healthy contrast. so yeah its green....

here's the original:

Comment

I loved that 2002. I can only dream of someday owning one of those.
                              I was into how large the E30 crowd was at this meet. It made me want mine out here. Cant wait til next year when I can bring it out!

Comment

Originally posted by BützBöb View Post
                                I loved that 2002. I can only dream of someday owning one of those.
                                I was into how large the E30 crowd was at this meet. It made me want mine out here. Cant wait til next year when I can bring it out!
                                you're new! what's your story? where is your E30? have you been in the Mountain regional subforum yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X