Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Wait you took the wing off? How are you going to race now?

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    if you wanna part with the rear wing, pm me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hey-U
    replied
    The m-2 kit would sure look nice on your blue car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Nice save. I think the MtechII alone made it worthwhile.

    lol @ teh wing.

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    awesome find!

    Leave a comment:


  • White325is
    replied
    Just part it out, You will be sure to make whatever you paid for it back..

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    moar pics

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    started a topic Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

    Cabrio rescue unit. (mtechII inside)

    Updated 09/09/10 post #87

    The Story
    Well it was slow at work one day and my local Clist was dry of anything that interest me. Im always on the hunt for a deal or even something rare to gawk at. I spread my radius a bit and came to this ad for this car about an hour away. Its been for sale for about 2 weeks by the time I saw it. I called up the owner and he was on vacation for another week and a half. Why is this car still sitting there, i thought? As many e30 nuts there are? Too far out from everybody other than farmers i guess because that is where I found it...on a farm! I went to check it out and it was well worth my low buying price. A project for sure but plenty of potential! I rescued it, drove it home, and waited for the next day to do some cleaning.
    The history
    Not sure. All the PO could tell me is that it was once in Hawaii. He bought it with the MT2 already installed. I thought it was going to be the apearance pkg but it aint. He had too many projects and this ones gotta go.
    The Car
    1991 325icA
    DOB 3/91
    103K on broken odometer
    M-technic II body kit OEM!!! side marker deletes too.
    Eibach lowering springs and shocks are "suppose to be" sports to accomodate the lowered stance.
    Bcap in spare is a dead givaway that its a normal 325i vert.
    Pix


    [SIZE=2]
    The dash is done for!

    Drivers is by far the worst.

    Killer Blaupunkt mp3/usb/cd/remote/bluetooth. I was happy to have a cd playing when I got my Glacier vert!

    Brown top. Window is near perfect...after someone stiched in a new one.

    Electric top aint working right now but i hafta reset it to see if there is hope.

    And what I can tell are these are Voxx 17x7 (someone please chime in if you have different info) And, they had to black...ew!!!

    The paint was hurting but there is life under it all. Its just gonna take a but of time.

    I took a bunch of pix before just so I can go from this...

    to this! It just changes the car. First thing for sale on clist!

    I just had to find out. Not as bad as I thought... haha

    Mid cleaning.
    [SIZE=2]
    This is a bug sponge that I go for xmas. It was brand new before it touched this car. This is after the first layer of grime was taken off. Its the only time i have ever used a bug sponge on a whole car.

    The Plan
    Not sure. For 1, I dont have space to store (keep collecting) e30s. This one will be the first to go. It will be for sale. I have though about taking the MT2 kit off and donating it my Glacier. Two, this car aint perfect, no where near the condition of my other. New leathers, dash, and for some of you "sticklers" a 5spd, this will be a real nice car. Im prolly gonna start a project thread and see how far it takes me under limited fundage...until someone wants to offer me some descent money.
    ...and then there were three.

    Cheers!
    Last edited by N2MYE30; 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM.
Working...