New wheels and fender flares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///AaronJTun3d
    replied
    gooood daaamn, i want thaaat

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramgoat
    replied
    example of early > late

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Love the all red tails, painted I'm guessing?

    Leave a comment:


  • nazls1
    replied
    Your car looks hard. Very aggressive.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Fock

    Thats hot. What flares are those?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dhohn
    replied
    Whatever happened to the hi res photos ??

    Leave a comment:


  • sohc12vm20
    replied
    :bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    You may have convinced me to take a stab at this. Seriously, it hits nearly every "note" I want to accomplish with my little heap. Any advice? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Damn. I love this car. The fender flares, the wheels, the all red early style tails. so clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • JT325is
    replied
    now THAT is a fine example of a fender job and the wheels are just perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • KennyT
    replied
    My god. I need new pants.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    I'm impressed. Looks great man!


    900th post for me...

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez











    I may actually get this shot tattoo'd...haha

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thanks for your comments! I know it’s hard to please everyone, some people might like it some might not.

    I’m thinking about taking a lot of part out of my wide body E36 and put them on the E30 but not sure we will see…



    4ce30: I’ll talk to my friend and I’ll let you know.


    Thanks!











    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    I have one thing to tell you: Your car is fucking sick.
    That is all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...