My Daily Driver ('88 Super ETA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Daily Driver ('88 Super ETA)

Hey guys, I've been on here for a bit, but haven't really posted. I'm much more well known over in the E46 realm. Anywho, over the last few months, I've been building my new daily driver. I picked it up for $1900 at the end of June, and slowly going through and replacing almost everything. Just wanted to share a few photos.

For the full build thread, click here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=770286

And for good measure, here's a pic of my E46:

both look great. Just for aesthetic purposes, I'd paint the headlight retaining rings black and it helps streamline the front end alittle. btw your e46 sucks......................( im just kidding its tits. share build thread with us now)...................
    sigpic

Comment

you need to be lower in ther front, i do like the car...wanna trade

Comment

KPENG! love the e30!

btw, e46fanatics FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by blitz355 View Post
          both look great. Just for aesthetic purposes, I'd paint the headlight retaining rings black and it helps streamline the front end alittle. btw your e46 sucks......................( im just kidding its tits. share build thread with us now)...................
          LOL, thanks d00d. No build thread on the E46, I've been slowly putting it together for 6 years.

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
          you need to be lower in ther front, i do like the car...wanna trade
          I don't really want to go any lower, there are some sketchy roads around here, and it's difficult enough to get onto my driveway. My Raceskids skidplate has already taken a beating :(

Originally posted by thowes24 View Post
          KPENG! love the e30!

btw, e46fanatics FTW!
          Thank you good sir, what's your name on E46?

Comment

thowes24 :)

Comment

HA, I guess I just haven't really seen ya around.

Comment

understandable. I only have 160 something posts. I'm always creepin' though, haha.

Comment

I would say it needs to be lower to pull off those little tires but, being that it is a dd it has a really good ride height. Maybe try bigger tires?

Comment

Is that Delphin? Looks sosooooooooooso wet! Loving it!

I can;t wait to have time to color sand my car, been painted for just over a year already :(
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      Is that Delphin? Looks sosooooooooooso wet! Loving it!

I can;t wait to have time to color sand my car, been painted for just over a year already :(
                      It's actually a custom color.

The car has had 3 previous owners. The 2nd owner was some kid who was on e30tech (possibly here too), and from Pensacola. I dug up some of his posts on there and found out about the car. He got hit and did a shit job repairing the rear, then had his dad repaint the whole car on his driveway. Ghetto retards...who actually did a decent job. The color is a Lexus green, with blue tint added to it.

Comment

thats a sexy daily u got on your hands
                        91 integra - sold
                        86 325es - under construction

Comment

nice;) Welcome to R3V!
                          www.esmwheels.com
                          www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
                          Toll Free: 800.729.5450
                          Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
                            nice;) Welcome to R3V!
                            Why thank you Ary, we spoke briefly when I bought my wheels :)

Comment

That color is beautiful! It's good to see a changeup from all the stock color-coded e30s and really sets your car apart from the crowd IMO. Nice job.
                              Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Working...
                              X