X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick bronzite cab.

Comment

Will you adopt me?
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Very nice proper shop. PNW baby
        1989 M3
        2008 135i 6sp

Comment

Sorry I had to. I'll be over here patiently awaiting the Horsepower freaks 800hp e30.

Comment

....jesus... since i've seen this cab i want one ....again. so clean and awesome. love it

Comment

Originally posted by Jalves619 View Post

Sorry I had to. I'll be over here patiently awaiting the Horsepower freaks 800hp e30.
              Might get what you ask for........

Comment

Got My tranny yesterday BTW,, ZF 6-speed 08 Z4M. Shifter carrier is different, this might get tricky..

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  Holy clean shop batman! I love those development motors. Proper stuff man.

Is that euro project going back oversea's or staying here?
                  I’m not sure what the plan is for the life of the Euro car,, those decisions are made by the sales/marketing staff. My department w/engineering department just needs to develop/build/test a turbocharger setup for it.
                  Getting close...

Comment

the sickest looking vert ive seen

Comment

I called you guys about doing some dyno work on my e30 m3... no luck.

But my e46 m3 will probably make its way in shortly... the shop is beyond clean - love it!
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

^ How long has it been since you called? What were you looking at having done?
                        Please call again
                        We have been e46 M3 exclusive so far but recently have opened the doors for other chassis due to inquiry levels.
                        Last edited by John T; 03-17-2011, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Im impressed!!!

Leave teh Civic wheels on. Looks great, much much better.

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                            ^ How long has it been since you called? What were you looking at having done?
                            Please call again
                            We have been e46 M3 exclusive so far but recently have opened the doors for other chassis due to inquiry levels.
                            5 months maybe?

the guy I talked to basically pissed on me for having an e30 m3... even thought it's worth significantly more money than my very clean e46 m3. OK FINE.... i'll find another tuner.

I like the wheels on your vert, but please teach your shop techs that e30 m3's with a motor that cost 20k is not some shit box 84 318i owned by someone that can't do shit. I have an e46/e30 m3 and x5 that I own... it was a bit insulting when I asked to have my e30 tuned and was talked to like I'm the dip shit. Like hell.

With all of that said, I still would still like to see about doing business with you guys across the board and I am stoked that there is a shop that clean 15 minutes from my house. I just wish the mindset was more like yours where I love the vert and love the wheels in general (which I do - you have a sick vert) - not getting shit on when your a paying customer.

On topic- the man has a bas ass vert - nice ride man.
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

^ I am very sorry about the fowl taste in your mouth..
                              It will not be my goal to wash it out, however I would like to change flavor.
                              Our company is structured a bit differently than a typical performance shop whom we are not. When a customer calls in the call is taken by a sales person in the call center, unless specifically requested neither my techs nor myself take phone calls. But feel free to request.
                              Until recently we have been mainly concerned with our core business, online/phone sales of performance parts. I basically ran the service department to cater exclusively to turbocharged e46M3's and their service needs. We were basically a "secret shop" that cranked out high horse e46Ms and sent them all over the world. If you walked into the showroom you would never know there was a service department unless you cupped your eyes and squinted through the soundproof tinted window on the far side of the showroom to see the inside of the shop.
                              Recently we have decided to accept more service outside the e46m due to customer request for other BMW models they drive much like yourself.
                              We are not a BMW specific company however we are a BMW specific service department (for now).
                              We provide performance parts for all cars from supercharger kits for hummers to carbon fiber seats for Murcielagos to HID kits for geo metros.
                              In the past the sales team has been instructed to turn away service outside the e46M to keep the shop exclusive to turbocharger kit customers.
                              This is no excuse if you were spoken to in poor demeanor.
                              All of the sales staff are car enthusiast, many makes and backgrounds have built a very broad knowledge base. The e46m is a very common car with common knowledge across many enthusiast groups outside BMW's. The e30M is a rarity all by itself with a very vague common knowledge base.
                              Once a again this is no excuse for poor treatment.
                              I hope your next experience, if at all, will be much more enjoyable... After all this is why we are all here.

Thank you all for the comments on the wheels, sadly they will come off soon.. Too much rain,,,, bunk deal

Comment

Working...
                              X