Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Model 323i in Showroom Condition. (New Pics Page 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
      ^ this bad boy doesn't need updates. Probably one of the most mint and OEM E30s left on the globe.

Please OP, don't change it.
      This. That thing is a gorgeous survivor, and with all the people tearing e30s apart these days, that thing will be worth bank in some time.
      sigpic
      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

no real updates to speak of... i just pulled the car out of winter storage. preventative maintainance has been done by replacing the following:

complete clutch with bearings and cylinders
        new fuel lines
        new brake lines / discs / pads / sandblasted and repainted calipers
        valve adjustement / new spark plugs
        all new fluids
        new floor mats

i almost sold the car last fall when i received another ridiculous offer from someone i met while pumping gas. as he test drove the car, the clutch started slipping, which resulted in him getting mad at me because i told him everything on the car worked perfectly. I didn't even offer replacing the clutch before he bought it, that clutch failing on the test drive almost seemed like the car was telling me that it's not time to let it go :D
        I've racked up a good amount of miles with the car since i bought it and it's been a dream to drive. i've never gotten this many compliments on a car before, and I used to own a highly modded e46 a couple of years ago. I love being able to see this car age and can't wait for the historic car registration later this year!:mrgreen:

-chris

Early 323i
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214425
        320i V8 Swap
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345807
        M3
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=310470

Comment

incredibleee.....

Comment

Amazing. Keep this thing perfectly stock. Such an amazing example of an e30

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
            90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
            87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
            90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
            87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
            71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Nice Read time capsules are simply the best. I wish all grandmas bought e30's and m3's instead of Buicks.

Comment

First I've seen of this thread. What a clean car, MORE PICTURES!
                1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

All I can say is the car is simply stunning! I am glad to read you are keeping factory stock! Hold on to this car.......tightly!! Congrats on a monumental E30 find.
                  sigpic
                  1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Yup. That's a nice car ya got there.

Comment

Do you store it in a bubble?
                      -Peter
                      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                      '91 318is slicktop project
                      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                      '00 Tundra

Comment

They only made this particular version of the E30 for less than one year (with 139hp on paper) Less than 80 of these cars still exist in Germany today. It only has 70K Miles.
                        Are you actually serious? I never knew those early models were so rare, wow. I have a 323i from 1984 with 102kw - 139hp on paper. 72k miles on the clock. It's not in showroom condition but it's not very far from it.

Cool I guess huh.

Take care of yours!
                        1984 bronzit 323i // Euro & M-tech 1.

Comment

Do you still have this car? Absolutely amazing the condition it's in... Kept up with the maintenance to this day?
                          If you were arrested for being a good mechanic, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

"The cycle you're working on is a cycle called 'yourself.'" -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Comment

Working...
                          X