• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome

7speedshop.com

Comment

here is a MUST see vid from the inside of the white/red e30

Im nass-nebelingen-trockenem Qualifying konnte der SCH-KA-KOLA BMW (E 30 Gr. A, / 1.000KG, ca. 190 PS) sich als schnellster BMW im Feld einen Startplatz in d...

this car here

Comment

Win overload!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
          here is what I have on the Group A. There was so much awesomeness there and so little battery power in my camera.......
          Hi-Res, whats that, I took these things with a 15 y/o 4 Megapixel camera

It has a dogleg, as you can see in the pics. After talking to one of the older mechanics at work (was on a DTM team back in the days) says that Vogelsang(name of the Dealership) (the name on that car, as well as the black E30 M3 in the earlier post) is the dealershp that does most of the Alpina work/conversions!

Effing gold right there! 230-240ps from the m20b25? What the hell is the secret formula!?
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

according to the paper and what I gathered, it has "racing pistons" a 280 cam, 19# inj. with a M30 afm. no headers, but a funky downpipe. I think its prob. a bit exaggerated to make it sound a bit cooler.

Comment

Mike, bummer we didn't see you there, but stuff happens. Great pics!

Guys, I made it there too, then drove a Suzuki swift on track on the soaking wet open session. I won't bother to up load pics, but I do have more videos. I'll do that when I get them off my buddy's computer.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen!
                1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

here is a MUST see vid from the inside of the white/red e30

Im nass-nebelingen-trockenem Qualifying konnte der SCH-KA-KOLA BMW (E 30 Gr. A, / 1.000KG, ca. 190 PS) sich als schnellster BMW im Feld einen Startplatz in d...

This guy pass a single car? Seems he was late for everything.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

That was a stock M20 motor except a cam and 19# inj.-- so really not to bad against those other cars! I think he got a vette, and mustang!!hahaha

yeah, it would have been cool to meet up, maybe next year!

Comment

That was a stock M20 motor except a cam and 19# inj.-- so really not to bad against those other cars! I think he got a vette, and mustang!!hahaha

yeah, it would have been cool to meet up, maybe next year!
                        My bad when I wrote that the photo was not showing up.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

My favourite thread hands down.

Comment

Working...
                          X