No announcement yet.

The Bronze Bomber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new to report, but I did take a picture. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll take possession of the silver 528e and have a picture of both cars. Been working for my dad a lot on the side, and can't decide whether to buy MS...or buy a LukeBox and corresponding products.
    Zeus in his seat
    85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Picked up these wheels for $150 for the set. Not too bad considering they are in decent shape, and 2 or 3 piece. They need new tires, but I couldn't wait to see how it looked.

The back end has always sat a bit too high for my liking. There were 3 options that ran through my head.
      1) Buy new shorter springs
      2) Throw weights/sand bags in the trunk
      3) Chop a little off the rear springs
      I opted for option #3 and am pretty pleased.

I will get some proper pictures once I wash my car and clean my wheels sometime in the near future

Comment

thous wheels are fucking sweet
        M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Originally posted by dougie30 View Post
          thous wheels are fucking sweet
          X2 What are they?

Comment

Damn, i like this build... looks nice. And not a fan of m10's.. but i like what you did with it!
            sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
            1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
            1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
            1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
            (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
            1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
            2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
            2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Put my old bottlecaps back on. Turns out old worn out tires don't like the rain too much, lol. Just picked up a HOLSET HY35 and a rebuild kit. Does anyone know if the compressor housings are interchangeable between the HY35's and H1C's?

Comment

Picked up a friend for the Bronze Bomber, it was free, but I will be replacing the engine as it has a headgasket leak. It's a 740i and it's bronze too. Thinking I might need to paint the '84 528e I was given bronze to complete my fleet!

Comment

Update:
                  Awhile back I threw a rod out the block while in Riverside. Unable to take the car and park it at home, so it's going to the pick'n'pull in Riverside (Off pyrite on the 60 I believe) I'm trying to get the parts to people that need them. Friday afternoon ONLY, if you need a set of black bottlecaps with near new tires, bring your wheels/tires and swap with my set. If you see the car at the salvage yard and have any questions as to what parts are on it, check this thread
                  The Crenshaw classics will be for sale in a while, not sure if I want to refinish them or sell as is. If you want them, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Sucks about the car man, tough luck. Gluck with the future project oh and Zeus..O.O beast!
                    Originally posted by csermonet47
                    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Said to hear bout the e30. Another m10 dream died today.

*moment of silence*

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

hey what transmission you have there?

Comment

Damn - sorry to hear that. You still have the Silver Slug and E38?
                          diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Working...
                          X