Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purpose built. fuck yeah.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
    Originally posted by JakeP
    with a coathanger

Comment

Your in Chicago, what warehouse do you speak of?
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I'm not really at liberty to give up the location, my friend owns the property and I'm sure he doesn't want to draw attention to it.
        sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love your car, pretty damn original, the equips look great
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          If you actually stay within your budget, you are not a true car enthusiast. True story.

Comment

<3<3
            Drifter??? High Quality Rack Spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight
              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

That shit looks nasty!! Needs more front low. :)

Comment

Show me your tits! i mean cage.. do it!

Comment

I love how every one of those cars pictured is a Datsun.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

AJ - always been a fan of your cars.... same goes for this one!

How much camber do you run in the rear? I was planning on going 0 outback and .25" toe in for dorifto

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                        I hate that shot of it... No front lip and it looks high as hell in front.

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                        That shit looks nasty!! Needs more front low. :)
                        I'm trying to figure out a way to make it happen, but it just doesn't seem possible. The exhaust on the SR is on the drivers side, and the only way we were able to make the exhaust work was by running it under a high point in the trans and into the exhaust channel under the car. It's a 3 inch pipe, and it sits about an inch off of the ground from the front subframe to the rear with a slight hump up in the middle of the car... If it were a show car I'd just slam it and let it scrape, but even at this height it's bashing the ground so much that I had to weld the turbo to the manifold to keep them from rattling apart, and the exhaust rattles off about every 3-400 miles. I thought about running the exhaust out of the hood, but that would mean a lot of relocating and fab work that I just can't justify spending the money on.

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
                        Show me your tits! i mean cage.. do it!
                        Plenty of pictures of it in my build thread.

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        I love how every one of those cars pictured is a Datsun.
                        Datsun? What year is this?

Originally posted by kunt_masha View Post
                        AJ - always been a fan of your cars.... same goes for this one!

How much camber do you run in the rear? I was planning on going 0 outback and .25" toe in for dorifto
                        Thanks... Honestly I haven't had an actual alignment done yet, I just eyed everything out. I had to max out the rear camber to fit the wheels, and I'm still rubbing holes in the sidewalls on them. When I get everything aligned I'm going to max out the camber and zero the toe and go from there. Then add a little toe in out back if it feels like it needs it. Zero camber in back would be nice once I have more power, but with the wheel fitment the way it is it just won't happen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Vert + cage = Want

Comment

why the shitty fitment of front and back bumpers? anyways your car has come a long ass way, impressive! :up: love the group pictures :D
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

The bumpers are ziptied on at the sides, the front was dangling from smashing the ground while driving earlier in the day... I really just don't care, it's not a show car.
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the car, have you thought about running that flat oval 3" ? might help with a little bit of clearance.. anyway goodluck sliding the e30!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X