• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta love boost!

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted E30 View Post
      I can get the bearings from my parts supplier but the only thing im unsure of is what i will need to refresh the lsd.
      you can refresh with new seals/rings/gasgets and some freshly new Motul full synthetic hopefully the splines are ok

Comment

Beauty. Look forward to seeing her finished.
        Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
        ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
        '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
        '07 DTM Audi S4
        '03 VF Supercharged M3
        '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

very nice
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
            Mostly in ft Mac but I do visit Calgary often, not usually with the e30 though

Next time im down in the spring I'll give ya a shout and you can take me for a rip!
            Sure but you should come down with your e30.
            Are you on the Ab local forum projecttechnik? If not check it out we do a few meets throughout the year, its a mix of all models.

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
            you can refresh with new seals/rings/gasgets and some freshly new Motul full synthetic hopefully the splines are ok
            What i ment was the clutchs are worn and it doesnt really lock both wheels together anymore. When i try to slide it in the dry it does the one tire fire crap. Do you know where i can get parts to fix that?

Comment

Sure but you should come down with your e30.
              Are you on the Ab local forum projecttechnik? If not check it out we do a few meets throughout the year, its a mix of all models.

What i ment was the clutchs are worn and it doesnt really lock both wheels together anymore. When i try to slide it in the dry it does the one tire fire crap. Do you know where i can get parts to fix that?
              dont understand what you meant by "one tire fire" but you can order them probably looking at 150. But if you are referring to one tire running you got an open diff

Comment

No its not a open diff its just a worn out lsd. I just need to know where i can get the clutchs to rebuild it so it locks properly again.

Comment

No its not a open diff its just a worn out lsd. I just need to know where i can get the clutchs to rebuild it so it locks properly again.
                  check at pelican parts Iam sure they can help source the parts you need or they might have them

Comment

try metric mechanics one off my collition repair guys just told me

Comment

Will do thanks.

Comment

One style 5 lip done.

Comment

update on the beast

Comment

Its up and running. Havnt got to drive it yet because its -30*c here and snow on the ground. Heres the first start video sound quality isnt that good but you get the idea, this is with open downpipe. Should have some better video next week when the snow melts again.
                            Last edited by Boosted E30; 01-19-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Nice video! Great that its running! Are you running stock internals, head gasket, etc? Just curious

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                              Instagram:
                              https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                              LS Build Thread:
                              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Awesome work. It was a pleasure working with you. Did you have much to do to get the downpipe in?? I had to remove sound deadening and tweak the firewall just a tad. Great to see it running. You work fast
                                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X