My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A_Whelan
    replied
    That is messed up, I would have left with the owners car and sold it, or asked to borrow another one he may have been fixing ahah since you are without a car!

    Leave a comment:


  • willworkfore30s
    replied
    Sound's like your mechanic owes you a new car plus damages

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    Originally posted by cunninglinguist
    Needs moar Vlad.

    lol, this guy's name is now, literally, a "four-letter word",

    soon it will become a synonym for all things bad-car related

    Leave a comment:


  • Getlow
    replied
    you sure he hit a pole?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stoner Sam23
    replied
    Originally posted by Schwarz3
    "... to support my drift addiction"

    looks like Spielberg is foreshadowing here :D
    Was just thinking that!

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Sorry to see this. I knew this car before you got it. Im local. Let me know if we can help in any way

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    "... to support my drift addiction"

    looks like Spielberg is foreshadowing here :D

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Well anyways i started a little busness (Prestige Autowerks) still not legalized or whatever its called but hey we all start somewhere
    What is it about auto-body shops that attracts retards?

    Last edited by george graves; 01-26-2012, 07:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by bernzpeed
    I would sue that bastard and get punitive damages so they learn their lesson.

    Leave a comment:


  • hcash
    replied
    Wow.....

    Leave a comment:


  • lonestar22
    replied
    you aint gotta lie to kick it kiddo

    Leave a comment:


  • bernzpeed
    replied
    I would sue that bastard and get punitive damages so they learn their lesson.

    Leave a comment:


  • dball4
    replied
    Haha yes. "It had to have been the shipping company"

    Glad you got your money broski.

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your car bro.
    What a stupid, irresponsible prick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brezzi
    replied
    OP my condolences. This is terrible, as everyone has already said get the law on your side and take this guy for everything he is worth. I would have had serious issues not beating that guy with the first blunt object I saw.

    Leave a comment:

Working...