My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cabriodster87
    replied
    To me, wouldn't matter... Tree, Pole, whatever. NO excuses, fact is that unique car is Phucked. OOOh... it makes my blood boil. I may be wrong, but you would have to beat me unconscious to release the stranglehold. Good luck finding recourse.

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Originally posted by mini612
    ahhh... wait... what shipping company? please tell me... I just shipped my car from CA...
    Read the threads about Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    must've been that same shipping company. sorry to hear man.
    ahhh... wait... what shipping company? please tell me... I just shipped my car from CA...

    Leave a comment:


  • dothadance
    replied
    what a fuckin prick, both the kid and the owner.
    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    must've been that same shipping company. sorry to hear man.
    hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied
    must've been that same shipping company. sorry to hear man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Someone ask about wet-works?

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    The more I am seeing this kinda stuff happening the happier it makes me that I do all my own work.

    If that was my car I would have

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    ^agree'd

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Everyone gets fucked over by a shop eventually. It's just terrible that the kid had to go and destroy your car. You should find someone in the business of breaking knee caps...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by mini612
    LOL... you have a really good point... Laziness! And yes, lesson learned!

    been there done that, don't feel like the odd man out lol.

    best of luck with your new venture:)

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtsquirt
    replied
    He wasn't "all legalized"? Drop a note to the state and IRS about tax evasion lol

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    O.P. why did you take your car to a shady shop?

    Y U NO DO HOMEWORK?
    LOL... you have a really good point... Laziness! And yes, lesson learned!

    Leave a comment:


  • cmybimmer
    replied
    fucked up man.. sorry to hear :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    O.P. why did you take your car to a shady shop?

    Y U NO DO HOMEWORK?

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Thanks people for the support... I appreciate your inputs and thoughts

    Leave a comment:

Working...