My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Hey guys time to post ... im looking for work Need money to support drift addiction.Well here it is been working autobody for a couple years now ( about 4) worked at macco(still am part time prepping cars for paint) Autobody and automotive work is my passion only carrear path i want to take .. iv been working on cars since i was 12 helping my brothers with their si's and gst's and integras helping swap motors and crap. Well anyways i started a little busness (Prestige Autowerks) still not legalized or whatever its called but hey we all start somewhere heres what you can expect out of me... i am a one man show i do everything on my own i might take a little longer than a proffesional shop but my work will come out same if not better and guarenteed cheaper.

    i do:

    -Collision,rust,dent, and paint repair
    -Restorations
    -Aftermarket installations
    -Custom Fiberglass and metal fab ( just body panel stuff no mounts or anything)
    -Exhaust work
    -Swaps
    -General motor work
    - COMING SOON!! rollcages (once i get the right equipment)


    If anybody is seriouse about getting some work done pm me with pictures,phone to cantact you by, and description of what you want done, also price range ( so i can work a price out with you)
    thank you again.


    Also if anybody needs to see some of my work let me know ill post something up when i find all my pics from my crashed laptop.
    He obviously does not know how to use spell check. Sorry to see the damage but glad it was taken care of quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • 02stu
    replied
    Originally posted by mini612
    DANG!!!!... I think that's him!!!!!!!! I didn't know!!!! now I know and the wounds are already made....
    Wow, full circle moment. The interwebz will always find you

    Leave a comment:


  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I spy "Prestige Motorwerks" in one of those photos....


    edit-ahhh beat me to it
    Cookie goes to Mr. Burns. lol

    On another note, it's good to hear you had insurance take care of it. That 16 year old should get his ass whooped for some shit like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    I spy "Prestige Motorwerks" in one of those photos....


    edit-ahhh beat me to it

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    http://www.d-town.us/forum/viewtopic...f4b6e5033bd248

    Not that guy is it? If it is, you should have seen this one coming.

    If not, read the thread still, many lulz to be had

    DANG!!!!... I think that's him!!!!!!!! I didn't know!!!! now I know and the wounds are already made....

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0


    sooo what you are saying... Is don't go to the name of the shop on the door in this photo? Or is that where you had it towed?

    Not trying to point fingers, but man I think people on here would want to stay away.

    Oops... yeap.... it's not the tow place. They phucked up my car!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    http://www.d-town.us/forum/viewtopic...f4b6e5033bd248

    Not that guy is it? If it is, you should have seen this one coming.

    If not, read the thread still, many lulz to be had

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    thanks for inputs

    I did lawyer up and my insurance did pay me enough for another. I bought E30Kal's car, needs some TLC but it's a true euro.

    I'm still in the process of getting my money back from this phucker!!!!!


    This was probably the most saddest moment in my life, I can honestly say it's comparable to my divorce.... :( I felt cheated, lied to, and mistreated.


    But I got another car and hopefully start my project very soon:
    - m30 motor and g265 sitting impatiently in my garage
    - 4 sets of rims taking up space my garage
    - M-Tech bumper and euro bumpers sitting in my garage

    BTW, I'll be selling my Euro bumpers!


    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied


    sooo what you are saying... Is don't go to the name of the shop on the door in this photo? Or is that where you had it towed?

    Not trying to point fingers, but man I think people on here would want to stay away.

    Leave a comment:


  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    Wow. Just...wow. If that happened to my car, I would be draining every dollar from them I possibly could.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Wow man, just wow. The nerve some people have

    Leave a comment:


  • agile30
    replied
    Heads would roll

    Leave a comment:


  • pharow
    replied
    Damn! All I can do is SMH. I can't believe that ppl would do things like this.

    I hope it all goes well for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    holy crap, i would be pissed! this is why i do my own work

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Wow, just wow! I didnt realize business practices were contagious. Looks to be the Vladitous strain!

    Leave a comment:

Working...