My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30
    head from the owners wife and get to wreck that kids mom like he wrecked your car.
    Are you gifted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Manolo.E30M3
    replied
    Daaiimm!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Friday-daaaamn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	7139702

    Good luck with the murdertrial man ...

    Leave a comment:


  • cunninglinguist
    replied
    Needs moar Vlad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    Holy shit that sucks! What are they going to do to cover damages? You better get double what the cars worth, head from the owners wife and get to wreck that kids mom like he wrecked your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • bricel24
    replied
    Wow. Vlad-related? Sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I would make them get me another true Euro 323.

    That is the worst I think I've ever seen a shop fuck up.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Time to lawyer up.

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    are they going to pay? I will never conduct business with that individual ever!.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30darkknight
    replied
    sorry to see,thats just fucked up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    talk about some vlad luck.

    I hope they're compensating you in handsome reward like fashion...

    Leave a comment:


  • K1CKBAC
    replied
    That's just messed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.SWISS
    replied
    Oh shit.


    Call the WAAAAAmbulance statum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    Straight R3V'd

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    more pictures:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    started a topic My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

    My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

    Okay here's my story: In November I purchase a very decent 1983 E30 Euro, so I decided to have a guy (I almost mention his real name on here) paint/fix and while he's doing that I mind as well have him measure/cut/paint/install the F.T. sideskirts and same for the Mtech front apron. Anyways, he decided to allow one of his so-call assistance drive my car around town because he said, "...umm he didn't have a car so I let him drive your car..." of-course WITHOUT my permission and knowledge!!!! To make the very long story short... this so-call assistant who is only 16 years of age CRASHED my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By looking at the pictures, I can fairly assume that he was attempting or trying to drift with my car and since he's a dumb kid, he slid sideways into a pole. Till this day the painter and the kid are still claiming that the kid slid into a tree but it's actually a telephone pole!

    Pictures below:
    Attached Files
Working...