My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dalejandrino
    replied
    I cry. hopefully they gave you a new euro.

    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    So it was vlad right?

    Same thing happened to a friend.
    Took it to a body shop and the guy took it for a crashy joy ride.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarukoE30
    replied
    He get you that 14 second car yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    I would like to know!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30crazie
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    One year later...what happened?
    I too am curious on the end result. I hope you now own a Body Shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    One year later...what happened?

    Leave a comment:


  • caveman85
    replied
    yet another check mark in the box for why i do all my own work where ever possible.......sorry for your lose bro...he and the kid should be tarred and feathered and dragged round a autox course behind an e30

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by redhatpat
    It doesn't matter if the kid had the shop owner's permission to drive the car. The kid is in his employ so he's responsible for damage done by that employee while on the job. Might be different if the kid "stole" the car after hours, but it sounds like it happened in the daytime.
    Yes and I agree. I don't think this owner have insurance for his work.

    Leave a comment:


  • redhatpat
    replied
    It doesn't matter if the kid had the shop owner's permission to drive the car. The kid is in his employ so he's responsible for damage done by that employee while on the job. Might be different if the kid "stole" the car after hours, but it sounds like it happened in the daytime.

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by B Randon
    was it a 323? i might need a b23 motor
    The car was originally a 323i but the previous owner swapped with a 2.5l motor. This car came from TX.


    Meng

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by kalib0y
    wow that really sucks. I guess I missed it but are they paying you back?
    The guy who owns the shop have not paid me back yet, that's why my attorney and I are trying to get it back. The owner stated 2 different story: 1st story is that he told me is that he "allowed the kid to take the car" because the kid didn't have a car to drive around. 2nd story that he is telling the cops is that the kid just took the car from him without his permission.

    WTF!!! this dude really need a lesson learn. Lying like a b*tch!!!


    And BTW, I never said anything about him letting this kid drive my car, why would I, it's my car and they have NO reason to be driving my car. My car was there for body work not suspension or engine or anything related to that.

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    wow that really sucks. I guess I missed it but are they paying you back?

    Leave a comment:


  • B Randon
    replied
    was it a 323? i might need a b23 motor

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by Getlow
    you sure he hit a pole?
    the police report states that they hit a support pole for electric lines, so I'm assuming it's straight forward enough to say, a telephone pole.

    Leave a comment:


  • mini612
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Sorry to see this. I knew this car before you got it. Im local. Let me know if we can help in any way

    thanks for support! :-)

    Leave a comment:

Working...