My Worst Nightmare..."me, still crying!!!"
Collapse
X
-
To me, wouldn't matter... Tree, Pole, whatever. NO excuses, fact is that unique car is Phucked. OOOh... it makes my blood boil. I may be wrong, but you would have to beat me unconscious to release the stranglehold. Good luck finding recourse. -
-
-
-
The more I am seeing this kinda stuff happening the happier it makes me that I do all my own work.
If that was my car I would have
Leave a comment:
-
Everyone gets fucked over by a shop eventually. It's just terrible that the kid had to go and destroy your car. You should find someone in the business of breaking knee caps...Leave a comment:
-
-
He wasn't "all legalized"? Drop a note to the state and IRS about tax evasion lolLeave a comment:
-
-
O.P. why did you take your car to a shady shop?
Y U NO DO HOMEWORK?Leave a comment:
-
Thanks people for the support... I appreciate your inputs and thoughtsLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: