Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • keefy6
    replied
    Originally posted by theox69
    I know he sold it, but I miss it anyway.
    i remember exactly where i was when i first saw this years ago, one of the few that really got me searching for E30s.

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    ^ I miss your car.

    Is he the one that opened that nutty shop in the Pl?
    Thank you - me too. Dude, the red car is back in my neighborhood, literally .5 mile away. I see her every now and then ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ^ I miss your car.

    Is he the one that opened that nutty shop in the Pl?

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    he was in the mortgage bubble and was doing some less than legal antics. Market crashed, or the rozzers were closing in on him, so he fled to the Philippines or some country in Asia. Took some cars with him. Heard that the E9 above is sitting in the body shop that he bought (presumably to launder money???).

    This is the story i've heard a few different ways on the internet. He was big into jap cars and p-cars and had pretty epic builds, so his disappearance was questioned more than just our little BMW world.
    Wow. Crazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    You mean Alvin?

    What happened to that guy?
    he was in the mortgage bubble and was doing some less than legal antics. Market crashed, or the rozzers were closing in on him, so he fled to the Philippines or some country in Asia. Took some cars with him. Heard that the E9 above is sitting in the body shop that he bought (presumably to launder money???).

    This is the story i've heard a few different ways on the internet. He was big into jap cars and p-cars and had pretty epic builds, so his disappearance was questioned more than just our little BMW world.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    This is Alan's old car back in Decemeber while i was visiting home in the Bay Area.
    Guy who was helping me get my car to pass smog (freelance) was doing some work on it..

    You mean Alvin?

    What happened to that guy?

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    ^ YES ...

    you have awesome taste my friend!

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    This car has always had a special place in my heart.




    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    i also miss this car... but his headlights are still living on in my e30.
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    I used to like seeing updates from Dave.



    What older E30 Cars do you miss seeing?

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    Probably one of the most controversial

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    i had a '94 legacy turbo wagon that i had to sell due to a move.

    only car i've ever sold that i still really miss. it was super clean, an absolute blast in the snow, had under 100k miles on it, sounded awesome and had a really cool checkered cloth interior. was absolutely terrible on gas.

    sold it to a good friend who drove it into the ground. it ended up parked for a couple years with a popped motor and crunched in rear end before it went to the junk yard. :(



    (not my actual car, but it was virtually identical, minus the outback wheels)

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    This is the car I MISS most of all

    my 500E

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by quikveedb2
    ^Yeah! I went to high school with Alex & Stu. That family was definitely the beginning of my interest in e30s. If I could find a pic of Alex's old AW M3, it'd fit right in here, it was the first e30 I ever rode in.

    Found one;
    I'm fairly certain that I sold Alex that CF hood. I got it from GMG long before VIS was doing CF hoods (2000ish).

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by theox69
    I know he sold it, but I miss it anyway.
    +1000000 for this car. Loved it. It's my inspiration for my S50 car. I still need to find a late Schwarz car to build...

    I could literally stare at that picture all day.

    Also miss seeing pics of Jordan's silver early model. One of the cars I lusted over when I first got into e30s.

    Leave a comment:

Working...