Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luis325
    replied
    I miss fergie 1.....


    AND i miss this sexy vert i saw at Guten Parts!!!! Dont know who bought it but im in love with it... So clean!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    I'll second that, I also miss my old 90 325i Sterling car. After I sold it to a member here it's gone on to three other members and last I heard it was living down south with S52 and new paint.

    Last edited by M-technik-3; 02-12-2013, 06:15 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    This is Alan's old car back in Decemeber while i was visiting home in the Bay Area.
    Guy who was helping me get my car to pass smog (freelance) was doing some work on it..

    This is my dream e9 - literally one of my favorite cars of all time

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    Il Duce's e30 with DS2s.

    Loved that car

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Well I don't know who owns it now but that is 100% Vlad's old car.
    But it wasn't actually built by his shop, though, right?

    this thread takes me back. I remember seeing Dave Length's build, and I always wondered what happened to that M3 he was restoring.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by jaywood
    Is this car in SB now? I have seen it parked at the dealership many times.
    Yes it sure is.

    Originally posted by Link
    How do you say anything about the owner of this car^^ Have you ever talked to him in person? I believe this is Stans' car and he is a very nice and respectful guy.
    Well I don't know who owns it now but that is 100% Vlad's old car.

    Leave a comment:


  • bubbajan21
    replied
    Originally posted by Link
    How do you say anything about the owner of this car^^ Have you ever talked to him in person? I believe this is Stans' car and he is a very nice and respectful guy.
    I'm pretty sure he was under the impression that that was vlad's car.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Allow me to post an e28

    Leave a comment:


  • Link
    replied
    How do you say anything about the owner of this car^^ Have you ever talked to him in person? I believe this is Stans' car and he is a very nice and respectful guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I know i'll get flamed, but I really liked this car, one of my favorites, despite the owner.

    Disclaimer: Never seen the car in person, only on the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • M Kube
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    This is Alan's old car back in Decemeber while i was visiting home in the Bay Area.
    Guy who was helping me get my car to pass smog (freelance) was doing some work on it..

    lol whos alan? that was my buddy's car, his name is alvin.. had a gorgeous collection of rare bmws :)

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryE30
    Il Duce's e30 with DS2s.

    Is this car in SB now? I have seen it parked at the dealership many times.

    Leave a comment:


  • ayemattyyy
    replied
    Shawn's car was always fun to see evolutions of

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeK
    randywalters
    I saw him not too long ago! He still has the car but said he never takes it out. Great guy!

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by Chachi
    rcwells, egk2, ilduce

    annnnnnd



    Oh fuuu, I'm flattered. I miss that car a lot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...