Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///M42 sport
    replied
    what happend to the guy on e46fanatics building e30 with e46 shift paddles electronics etc?

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    We never get to see it! Haven't seen any more pictures of it in a few years :(
    I saw it last summer at a RyanGMW meet. Car is CF'd to the max, which is against my taste, but it is definitely well sorted and clean, and I like the fact that most of the things done are for function. I wouldn't mind seeing it more often

    Leave a comment:


  • ayemattyyy
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt

    As well as

    This is Spencer C's car, which he still owns as well. Both clean, well sorted cars.

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Cary (golde30) actually still has his car though!
    We never get to see it! Haven't seen any more pictures of it in a few years :(

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    Cary (golde30) actually still has his car though!

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Links for more pix sir?
    Would have to dig out of my old laptop or maybe a hard drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    Good thread. There are some really cool cars in here.

    Ben Carufel's white E30. That's largely what I've based my E30 build on.
    Last edited by Beej '86 325es; 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    I'll second that, I also miss my old 90 325i Sterling car. After I sold it to a member here it's gone on to three other members and last I heard it was living down south with S52 and new paint.

    Links for more pix sir?

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied


    And



    As well as

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    This x1000

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied


    My old 540it with Dinan goodies

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    But it wasn't actually built by his shop, though, right?

    this thread takes me back. I remember seeing Dave Length's build, and I always wondered what happened to that M3 he was restoring.
    Right. I believe Rui Azevedo did the majority of the swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    Wow that's almost the perfect E28!

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied


    Crash and burn, baby.

    Leave a comment:

Working...