Cars that you miss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zic
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    What color?

    Avus?

    Amazing.
    Its lemans blue.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by e30saam
    Scabzzzz 325es is my favorite e30. I'm trying to get a friend to buy it off of it's new(ish) owner
    I miss that car too, man. Fucking thing has parts you cant even buy anymore, much less for what I paid for them. To be honest though, Backtrail69's car was my inspiration. Definitely one to remember from these boards!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied


    What color?

    Avus?

    Amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    Originally posted by iamsam
    I know i'll get flamed, but I really liked this car, one of my favorites, despite the owner.

    Disclaimer: Never seen the car in person, only on the internet.

    it looked good... really good in person..

    here is one that is also from the east coast. Not an OG but an epic build thread.. C4 independtent rear suspension, viper diffrential, and a epic turbo setup..



    also seen in person... always turn off abs when launching the car lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • KBMW222
    replied
    Originally posted by for3ver
    I always liked backtrail's e30s

    backtrails car was inspiration for me.

    KB

    Leave a comment:


  • e30saam
    replied
    Originally posted by yberther
    These are a couple that were awesome ~4 years ago or so.


    scabzz
    Scabzzzz 325es is my favorite e30. I'm trying to get a friend to buy it off of it's new(ish) owner
    Last edited by e30saam; 05-14-2013, 08:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wild Ride
    replied
    Originally posted by yberther
    These are a couple that were awesome ~4 years ago or so.

    I don't remember his name, but the fitment :nice:
    This was my buddy Cameron's car. He lives in Escondido, San Diego. He sold it to the guy pictured who dumped a ton of money into it, alpina seats, built stroker on megasquirt etc etc. Then he bought it back for $ when the guy had $$$ into it, he came out way ahead from how it was when he originally sold it. He drove it for another year until his friend made him an offer he couldn't refuse. The wheels were not sold with the car so it looks different now. Cameron is still into e30's and turned around and bought a couple really sweet euro e30's that he still owns. The kid who owns it now could have bought a new m3 but was obsessed with e30's so thats pretty cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • shanebotty
    replied
    after i long day at owrk i love coming to see this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • RedheadedBastard
    replied
    Baklie E30's whip.

    Leave a comment:


  • shanebotty
    replied
    speachless

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    These are a couple that were awesome ~4 years ago or so.

    Norwegian!

    forgot both these guys names too, I'm terrible!

    scabzz

    RyanM3 in the snow

    I don't remember his name, but the fitment :nice:

    Parted when he moved to florida right?

    ct's cleannn swapped s52

    turbo m52 :) I forget his name too


    Please don't quote these all. And I have some more saved if interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I'm hoping it went in to better hands! Just glad not EVERYTHING cool was removed from it.
    Matt, the current owner dailies a '12 Corvette Gran Sport, races a Nissan Sentra with Nasa, and has previously owned an E30 and E39. His automotive taste is eclectic, but the car is in good hands.

    Art is a cool guy for sure, but I have never seen anyone take off euro grills and install US grills, amongst other things. :loco

    Leave a comment:


  • sylisbmw
    replied
    loveing these cars man

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    Thank you - me too. Dude, the red car is back in my neighborhood, literally .5 mile away. I see her every now and then ;)
    I'm hoping it went in to better hands! Just glad not EVERYTHING cool was removed from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Civilian
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76
    *Red S38 Coupe with Hartge Aero and 5-lug*
    Cheers, that car was absolutely beautiful. I can't remember the username (starts with an R). His other gray coupe is also incredibly clean, but he still has it.

    Edit: Found it, his name is Raxe.
    Last edited by Civilian; 03-19-2013, 05:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...