No announcement yet.

3,000 miles later. The Chalkboard's journey to Bimmerfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyy thats me in the 6th picture with the black long sleeve and shades, love you car great that you could come down to cali, didnt get a chance to meet you in person, hope to see you next year cheers!

Comment

Looks great. Quick OT question but do you still have your e46 and if so how did they dye end up holding up. Also can you pm me your total cost for the dyes and materials you used on that project
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
      :shock:

Comment

So, I know everyone is wondering this...how many penises did you find on it afterwards?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

now come to E30 picnic in a month and you'll be a legend
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

great journey !!

Comment

you are legend
              "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Epic

Comment

Danke everyone <3

Originally posted by BMMERE30LOVE View Post
                  Heyy thats me in the 6th picture with the black long sleeve and shades, love you car great that you could come down to cali, didnt get a chance to meet you in person, hope to see you next year cheers!
                  Definitely sir! I'm not sure if I'll make the drive next year but I will definitely fly out if I'm free.

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                  Looks great. Quick OT question but do you still have your e46 and if so how did they dye end up holding up. Also can you pm me your total cost for the dyes and materials you used on that project
                  Yeppers, still have the e46. The interior is good, really good actually. Pm'd

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  So, I know everyone is wondering this...how many penises did you find on it afterwards?
                  Not sure. There was so much writing that even if there were any, we couldn't make them out. We did catch a few people drawing them but they were erased throughout the day. I know there were boobies on the trunk, haha

Comment

Love the chalkboard! Your car looks great.

What kind of paint is it? I've only ever seen black chalkboard paint.
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Love the chalkboard e30, I have it as my desktop background on my laptop.

Did you lower it down more on the front once you got there? It looks a lot lower than the first pics

Comment

I love it! I do not have any excuses why I wasn't at the show. Your car is amazing!

I hope to be there next year and see it in person.
                        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

great shots, love that people can write all over the car. whats the funniest thing you found written?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                            Love the chalkboard! Your car looks great.

What kind of paint is it? I've only ever seen black chalkboard paint.
                            Rustoleum chalkboard paint ;)

Originally posted by Jboss12 View Post
                            Love the chalkboard e30, I have it as my desktop background on my laptop.

Did you lower it down more on the front once you got there? It looks a lot lower than the first pics
                            Danke sir! Yeah I had the coils threaded all the way up for the drive to cali, but then lowered it back to normal for bimmerfest.

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                            great shots, love that people can write all over the car. whats the funniest thing you found written?
                            I got a kick out of 'e46fagnatics' written on the hood.

Comment

Working...
                            X