No announcement yet.

'85 318i build M52 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw here is a vid of me in my friends civic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1VVj5UsFd4&feature=plcp

Comment

ok, for those of you who may view this, before I go starting a new thread, who can link me to some good DETAILED (as technical as possible) info on m50 vanos swaps. i would like to know what cars they came in, parts compatible between the m50, m52 and s50, swap info into my vehicle, etc.

i wanna do this swap. and i'd like to build the m50 (or rebuild) from the ground up, so piston suggestions from other bimmer motors, intake manifolds, injectors, all that good stuff. I can figure out what aftermarket stuff to run, but i prefer using OEM parts when I build cars

Comment

nathan you should do this
        Last edited by immajackuup; 06-24-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

i've got plans to build a sick N/A d16a6.

Comment

well bought a m52 and trans. need to change the title of my thread cause I will no longer be doing auto x 8) probably drift or rally x

Comment

Why not AutoX with m52?
              85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

because I'd really like to drift or do rally x. my bud will always have a car to auto x in and i can drift or rally x and we can swap events when we feel like. if I do drift, then I can do both if I get dampening adjustable coils. the set ups are very similar its just a matter of adjustment

Comment

Working...
                X