Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MoSpAnYuK
    replied
    wow. love the oz wheels... nice setup. thats everything an e30 should be

    Leave a comment:


  • PogiMonster
    replied
    dope car dude !

    Leave a comment:


  • smerfs
    replied
    fantastic looking track car! soooo clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    This car is fucking phenomenal. Amazing work!

    Leave a comment:


  • sohc12vm20
    replied
    WoW! Soo Nice, cage looks sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Man it looks great with the White O.Z. Good Job!

    Leave a comment:


  • AlpineWeissIIE30
    replied
    those rims!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 42000
    replied
    Looks awesome man! I also love the precisely cut holes for the cage. Very clean with the white on white!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by evandael
    the only things i would dare suggest is to hit those holes in the front bumper with some SEM so they look cleaner, change out the blue intercooler bends for black... and to get chrome kidneys.


    what numbers are you shooting for?
    Kinda thought about different silicone, kinda looks like cop car lights. Maybe one red one and one blue? ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    the only things i would dare suggest is to hit those holes in the front bumper with some SEM so they look cleaner, change out the blue intercooler bends for black... and to get chrome kidneys.


    what numbers are you shooting for?

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by evandael
    that's really fucking nice! white on white looks great.
    I had been saving these wheels from an old sierra cosworth project. I almost didnt use them on this car because they are white. I decided just to go for it and had adaptec make me some adaptors. I think it is gona be cool though, a little different from the norm.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Videos are mandatory :p

    I like the attention to detail on the cage in the rear. How you cut the holes exactly to fit the bar going into the rear shock towers! Everything looks clean. Well done!
    Looks like you tilted your steering too.
    Yea the rear bulkhead does complicate things a little. Just lots of eye balling and drinking beer before cutting any holes. lol:D

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    I love it! It looks refined and beastly all at the same time. Excellent work

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    that's really fucking nice! white on white looks great.

    Leave a comment:

Working...