Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • schtozo
    replied
    Very nice work, very vlean. Interested in some more info on the bumper work? How did you tuck? Cut and reglue together? Hit me up

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Looks proper.

    How about twin blast pipes in the rear :D
    Man, Its almost twin blast pipes right now. Hope launch controll shoots some flames, Ha Ha.

    Leave a comment:


  • mdlimy
    replied
    this is an amazing build, and local! cant wait to see this in person!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Looks proper.

    How about twin blast pipes in the rear :D

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by obrian
    Wow, thanks guys. Hope to have this thing running real quick like. just came in from porting the intake mani. Hope to put this exhaust together tomorrow. Muffler will go right after the cat in the center of the car. Dual 3in tips.
    Here is how the exhaust came out. All 3in, vband at the turbo and the bottom of the down pipe.Im happy with how it came out, super close to the body. Just hopin its not to loud. Turbo, cat, muffler, should be OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • hand_banana
    replied
    This is real radical..

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Perfect cage, this is 100% what I want to weld into mine. Must make you smile see the progress =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Brian D
    replied
    Very, very cool. I get the feeling this isn't your first rodeo!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    OH MY. Awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Derek at DMS got this stuff for me. Super helpfull guy to deal with. MS with #60 injectors. I need to find somebody in Portland to help me tune it.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by DTMbimmer07
    Your cage is TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did it end up costing you?
    Maybee $400 in materials? Something like that. Two sticks of 1.75x.095 DOM, and two sticks of 1.5x.095 DOM. A little one inch tube and some sheet metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    you should take some non-fisheye lens photos.

    That said, I am very jealous. I need a cage like that, and I need to strip out my interior more. How did you remove all the tar from the interior? dry ice? Also, is that cage FIA compliant?

    (I need a to copy off someone's cage...)
    I wish I had a better camera, I'm using my gopro, all wide angle. The tar came out really easy, plastic puddy knife and a heat gun. Most cars I've done have been such a mess to strip compared to this one. I built the cage only to meet my needs, not any sactioning body. Not a FIA cage.
    Last edited by obrian; 07-30-2012, 06:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    All business, I love it :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • DTMbimmer07
    replied
    Your cage is TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did it end up costing you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...