Alpine turbo track rat(lots O pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iamsam
    replied
    you should take some non-fisheye lens photos.

    That said, I am very jealous. I need a cage like that, and I need to strip out my interior more. How did you remove all the tar from the interior? dry ice? Also, is that cage FIA compliant?

    (I need a to copy off someone's cage...)

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    This car is the business. Well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • chop_suey
    replied
    AWESOME! I love the wheels man!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by castros
    That's one beautiful track rat, looks more like a track queen to me. Well done
    Track queen, wow thats great, thanks. You guys have the best e30 style I've seen. Love your cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • castros
    replied
    That's one beautiful track rat, looks more like a track queen to me. Well done

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Holland
    This car makes me jealous, because my car isn't this car. Stupid amazing.
    Ha ha, thanks for all the compliments. Kinda what makes these forums cool, everyones car is a little diferent. I wish I had some better pics to share with you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    This car makes me jealous, because my car isn't this car. Stupid amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    Yeah! And how the hell did you get the holes in the rear panel so fucking perfect??
    Well, the rear down bars and the rear bar from strut to strut are on the same plane. So that means the holes will be on that plane. Just a matter of figureing out how far from the down tube to cut the holes for the diaganals. Ya know? It will all work out in the end, ha ha. A few beers and a hole saw and its handled.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Curious as to to your plans for this. The cage makes in not a street car and with the turbo you would be a a tough class in conference racing. DE's?

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    I love the way the rear of the cage ties into the shock towers and the floor. Such a nice looking car!
    Yeah! And how the hell did you get the holes in the rear panel so fucking perfect??

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I love the way the rear of the cage ties into the shock towers and the floor. Such a nice looking car!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    love everything about it

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Amazing car! Can't wait to see it in person the wheels are sick.

    Leave a comment:


  • gp.plus
    replied
    Incredible job man, looks amazing! I am interested in what you did with the bumpers, I have been thinking of doing something similar myself, yours looks to be executed perfectly.

    Leave a comment:


  • obrian
    replied
    Wow, thanks guys. Hope to have this thing running real quick like. just came in from porting the intake mani. Hope to put this exhaust together tomorrow. Muffler will go right after the cat in the center of the car. Dual 3in tips.

    Leave a comment:

Working...