New member coming from the Dub world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    Good looking car, love the 32

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Not sure I would consider an engine swap "chopping it up"...

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Just leave it alone and buy a regular e30 to chop up. It would be a shame to see this thing get touched. I know, I know "in your blood, blah blah" I read the thread but I needed to chime in as well.

    Super sexy as is.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    I figured thats what he was talkin about but wasnt 100% sure.

    Thanks for the compliment, i'm gonna be keeping it around for a long time so even though i'm not keeping it original, i'm definitely keeping it clean. I love this car

    Leave a comment:


  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Originally posted by P Arkus
    Not quite sure which knob and which car phone holder you are talking about...
    Hes talking about the transmission shift adjuster knob.

    That thing is so clean, its a shame you arent keeping it orginal.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Not quite sure which knob and which car phone holder you are talking about...

    Leave a comment:


  • peter321
    replied
    Originally posted by P Arkus
    Ask and you shall recieve...

    Hey Im curious about the knob thing by the car phone holder?

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Havent updated this in quite some time, but here are some parts I've acquired over the past little while (many of them yet to be installed):

    E3010 Lukebox (custom sub box) with amprack
    MTechnic door handles
    Finished putting on my black CF badges front and back

    and today I picked up a healthy E34 540i that will soon become a noble heart transplant donor. Should make for a pretty interesting summer :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwb
    replied
    yup still called bullsh!t just didnt wanna say it to confuse anybody! ye i just took my car out for a few rips since the roads were clear i dont think its gonna be out untill the roads clear up good enough! but sounds good 2 me there was 2 e30 m3s that came last year and another turboed e30 which ended up in pick n pull will see whats new this year

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Originally posted by Bmwb
    a bunch of people meet up at the barlow meet , staples and timmies they used to all come there after race city but its closed. so we all still go there and check out eachothers cars if you havent been there u should come ill be there in my turboed cabrio id love to see your car in person
    Ahh yess good ol Bullsh!t (at least thats what this meet was called back when I was in high school). Didnt know that was still happening after all these years. I'll try to come out to one of them sometime, however you'll have to wait till the summer to get a look at my car seeing as it doesnt leave the garage until the snow clears up and street cleaning is done!

    Originally posted by D-rock
    Fuck!!!! Mtech II is the best!!
    Thanks, I fully agree!

    Leave a comment:


  • D-rock
    replied
    Fuck!!!! Mtech II is the best!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwb
    replied
    a bunch of people meet up at the barlow meet , staples and timmies they used to all come there after race city but its closed. so we all still go there and check out eachothers cars if you havent been there u should come ill be there in my turboed cabrio id love to see your car in person

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Thanks for all the compliments folks! As for keeping it stock, unfortunately its not in my blood to do that. Not really looking at resale value of the car, more so looking at the value of happiness this car brings me. Stock cars just dont bring me as much joy as the cars I tinker with. But I fully understand what you mean since its such a clean example.

    As for never buying the gf a car, it was a temporary thing, and much more temporary than I expected. She was supposed to drive it for just over a year, and ended up driving it for about 3 months before she found the car she was dreaming of. Now the E30 is all mine ;D

    I live in SW calgary and I go to quite a few of the Euro shows in the summer, but not exactly sure which shows you speak of on weekends.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwb
    replied
    where abouts in calgary do you live , also do you go to any of the car shows on friday /sat when its nice out sweet ride looks like its in amazing condition just needs that 5 speed if u havent already done so! you wont regret it

    Leave a comment:


  • peter321
    replied
    id never buy a gf a car...guess I'm old school. Anyways I never saw the e30 pics but your vw actually looks sick. Most people who drive them around here are retarded so its weird seeing a nice one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...