New member coming from the Dub world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    damn i'm planning on doing esm 002r's for summer wheels as well. So much want in this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I am not one to play the "keep the car stock" card but damn this thing is so clean and original that I would almost just keep it stock

    Leave a comment:


  • Cheech09
    replied
    gorgeous car sir

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Yeah i've been told numberous times i'm going to regret the f*ck out of selling the R32, however my Fiance has a 2008 R32 which should fill the void pretty decently. And i'll be honest, I love driving my E30. I drive the R32 maybe once a week and I still dont miss it. Only thing I miss is the stick shift, but hopefully that will be solved this winter.

    As for the ///M badge, I'm not taking it off. The car is an original MTech II and it came stock with the ///M Badge. I'm not trying to fool anyone, the car is not an M3 nor will it ever be. But why take off something that came OEM just to please the purists?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriolet
    really nice looking car

    remove the M badge yet?


    gotta sell mine, they are too common on R3v.
    you guys do know that a decent bit of E30s had the option of having an ///M badge, It doesnt have to be an M3/5/6 to have motorsport equipment options such as springs, doglegs, wheels, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Originally posted by P Arkus
    Thanks! The .:R is originally reflex silver. It was plasti-dipped white, not painted unfortunately. Its pretty much back to stock now and for sale :(
    Mine was also Reflex! :D loved that car to death. Good luck with selling yours, I'll just tell you right now, you're going to regret the fuck out of that decision.

    Your MT2 is mint too, I too have had enough VW/Audi for a few years. I'm itching so badly to get back into another e30 or maybe an e28.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Originally posted by alB5
    Sweet .:R!
    Makes me miss mine even more. You repainted yours to white? What was the original color?
    Thanks! The .:R is originally reflex silver. It was plasti-dipped white, not painted unfortunately. Its pretty much back to stock now and for sale :(

    Leave a comment:


  • alB5
    replied
    Sweet .:R!
    Makes me miss mine even more. You repainted yours to white? What was the original color?

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Ahh yes I guess some updates are due. This summer I mainly just enjoyed driving it. Did a few cosmetic things to it, but had to shift money towards other priorities in life. Hoping to do a Transmission swap over the winter, do a suspension overhaul and continue enjoying the drive. Here are a few pics of how it looked this summer.




    Leave a comment:


  • smerfs
    replied
    need some updates!!

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Thanks again everyone. Just trying to figure out a speedometer/odometer issue at the moment before my inspection so hoping I can have it all done soon and ready to drive!!! Its killing me seeing it in the garage knowing I cant even take it out!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    The M badge came factory on the Mtech cars.

    That dead pedal is a nice option that is fairly rare.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Welcome! Very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • MT325is
    replied
    Damn bro, that car is sexy as f***** and the r32?? ya i had to rub one off! wow!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jurt
    replied
    Hey im located in calgary as well, we need to get some local meets going. Your e30 looks great!

    Leave a comment:

Working...