New member coming from the Dub world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Nice, I think you need to lower the back though

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtboy
    replied
    Very nice!

    Interior looks very familiar. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    holy minty engine bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30vince
    replied
    damn this car is minty fresh. nice pick up.

    Leave a comment:


  • P Arkus
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I figured with the mods I have planned, they really dont take too much thought so I can really take some time to figure out what engine swap I want to do in the future. My choices are S50, S52 (OBD1 converted) or S38. I've done a little bit of research, and so far the S52 seems to be the one that will best suit my needs. Just need to create a parts list of everything I need and start collecting!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    That shits insane in the membrane

    Leave a comment:


  • brenE30
    replied
    nice find, cant wait to see how you build it. your r32 is pretty damn sexy too

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by P Arkus
    Ask and you shall recieve...

    370mm m tech 1. Very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Ughh, Canada (Victoria in particular), has the nicest, cleanest, well taken care of e30's that I have ever seen. This looks like one of them. I have never seen so many stock e30's so well taken care of as I've seen in Victoria. Nice car dude

    Leave a comment:


  • ChefSkinny
    replied
    Go Canada, Nice car. Too pretty for me but can appreciate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Wow its flawless!

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    Great find, it's hard to find a e30 in such good condition

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Evo dead pedal :up: This car is legit! except for autotragic

    Leave a comment:


  • Den_k321
    replied
    Very nice!! and welcome!! nice R32!

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    Nice find.
    Theres actually a pretty decent E30/Bmw crowd in Calgary.

    Leave a comment:

Working...