My 1985 325e [Picture Heavy]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wardie
    replied
    Let me borrow yours then

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    YOU CANT HAVE MY RELAYS THEY ARE MINE.


    But really i dont think i have any left.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Wat, I need extra relays. WILL GIMME RELAYS

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Cool swapping relays is so easy you shouldve tried that already
    Not cool Simon

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Cool

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Cool swapping relays is so easy you shouldve tried that already

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    No, I think my main relays messed up. Or the fuel pump relay... Or one of them. Fuel pump started to stay on when the key was off. Obc isn't working and gauges doesn't seem right. I'll know tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    so it runs? MAKE CHOO CHOO NOISES

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Im scratching my head, I went to go take a video and the e30 gremlins came and fixed it...? I guess...?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    I honestly don't know, what the fucks going on.

    Ill take a video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Damn trunks, blowing all dem relays.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Well after poking around, haven't found anything that might be fucked. Wires all look fine, no burning. After talking with a friend he suggested it might be a lack of power going to all my problems.... Now what would cause this?

    Update: Shouldn't be any short, I retested fuse 21 and It was just because the trunk was open.

    Now I have to figure out what would cause everything to malfunction. Maybe I just blew all the relays?
    Last edited by Wardie; 11-05-2014, 07:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wardie
    replied
    Visuals are the last thing on my list right now. I'll worry about traction when it runs.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    hmmm

    Leave a comment:

Working...