PJH's 1990 BMW E30 318is [PIC HEAVY]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PJH
    replied
    Originally posted by Nai
    If he ever visits this thread again, I'm sure he'll tell you more about it. ;)
    Here I am :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Nai
    replied
    Originally posted by econti
    It's great to see an is being enjoyed as it should.
    Please don't M20 it! We need more rev happy E30s around
    He won't M20 it. :) (also, engine swaps (with other engine types than the original engine) are illegal over here :( ) His car is now in the E30 shop for a total revision/rebuild of the M42 engine! If he ever visits this thread again, I'm sure he'll tell you more about it. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • econti
    replied
    It's great to see an is being enjoyed as it should.
    Please don't M20 it! We need more rev happy E30s around

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    U R doing it right! M42 4 life!

    Leave a comment:


  • Link
    replied
    Beautiful car, keep it that way!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Action photos are absolutely incredible!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • peter321
    replied
    I love the photos

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Spectacular photos!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MPLFoster
    replied
    A+

    this is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexw
    replied
    Awesome photos! I love your car man, sometimes OEM is best!

    Leave a comment:


  • sapurvis
    replied
    I absolutely LOVE your 318is. Congrats and don't change a thing! Amazing photos too!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied


    This picture is fantastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • PJH
    replied


    she's still going strong :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    great pics, looks like you're having fun man. ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...