Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Norwegian
    replied
    DUDE... you're car is amazzzing!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JCarp90
    replied
    Videos. Now. :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    What a monster! Congrats on the fantastic job!

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    I would do anything to be riding shot gun when this thing stomps on a 100k exotic. EPIC.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    WOW! Great car! Future car of the month?

    Leave a comment:


  • kevmac858
    replied
    gat damn that thing is a beaut. very clean and well done, big ups to you on the build

    Leave a comment:


  • unloadedak
    replied
    was not expecting that...

    Leave a comment:


  • TC|Photography
    replied
    My thoughts browsing the pictures

    Initial thought: Nice looking E30, I see a cage and a 5Lug swap.

    Second thought: Hard parker?

    Third thought (on to the interior pictures): I see the AKG shifter and immediately I think; "OK, Something nice is about to appear".

    Fourth thought::up::up::up::up::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:: bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Damn man, tough as. That engine!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    damn i really need to do a plastic bumper swap, your car is awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by iwantspeed
    Any pictures of the cage?
    Car looks great
    It's an old Kirk roll bar. I had big plans to track the car after it was done but decided to put it back to stock and just enjoy cruising around. I left the roll bar in because its a pain in the ass to pull out! It didn't have an interior for a few years so I slowly started gathering everything to put a nice interior back in it. It originally had a blue cloth interior. I like to joke the only thing left that is original to the car is the dash and body itself. It's like that Johnny cash song "one piece at a time"

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    Any pictures of the cage?
    Car looks great

    Leave a comment:


  • R3Z3N
    replied
    Same thoughts as others:

    Slotted rotors nice.
    Nice.
    Nice.
    IMO ditch the black wheels, but still clean.
    City seems decrepit.
    Oh. Oh. Wow. Damn. Clean too! Give me my peanut butter and jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    It's the AKG DTM lightning shifter coupled to a E39 540 getrag 6 speed.

    Leave a comment:


  • randomtask37
    replied
    sweet car man. i bet thats alot of fun to drive. What tranny/shifter do you have in there?

    An s62 e30 would be redonkulous i dont know if ive ever seen one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...