Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirty30
    replied
    Koni SA front inserts, 400lb springs, GC camber plates, treehouse cabs, BMP sways

    Rear Bilstein sports, 550lb springs, TCKline adjusters, AKG mounts, delrin diff/ trailing arm bushings

    Leave a comment:


  • johnjohnsons54
    replied
    Very nicely done! Love the color/black BBS combo.

    Those ecsta's sure fill out the wheel wells nicely for 215/45's. What suspension/spring rates are you running out of curiosity?

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    That engine bay...I love. The rest of the car is nice too :D

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by nrubenstein
    If you pull it for an S62, I'll buy the M60 setup. :)
    Ill keep you posted!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by InNeedOfBoost
    NICE!!

    +1 for another Sterling Silber! Hardly see them around, just wish my paint was as nice as yours, lol
    When I bought this thing 10 years ago it was bad but all one color and 100% stock, by the time it was ready for a repaint it was in horrible shape. All the paint had a stainless steel look to it and the front end (I found out after it was prepped for paint) was shifted over to the passenger side about 15mm. It was a real beater.

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    NICE!!

    +1 for another Sterling Silber! Hardly see them around, just wish my paint was as nice as yours, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • nrubenstein
    replied
    If you pull it for an S62, I'll buy the M60 setup. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Dayum, looks awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Damn that thing must growl.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    16x8 et35 215/45/16 Ecsta XS.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Awesome car! Tire and wheel size? I know I saw they were 16s but it looks great

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    Looks great! I love how BBS RK's look on E30's

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Scrolling through, thinking "man, this is a pretty well executed car..." Then I got to the engine bay pic, awesome. Very nice job!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by el bimmer
    Nice! Is that a BBK kit? Also what type of 5 lug conversion are you using?
    It's E36 M3/ Ti with Powerslot rotors, the 16" wheels make the rotors look huge. In one spot the caliper is maybe 1mm from the wheel!

    Originally posted by F34R
    Very nice, love the silver and black theme.
    Thanks! I had another spot set up to take some photos, it was an old Quonset hut that had nice silver/ black contrast. It would have complimented the color scheme of the car but the bums playing horseshoe's a block down had noticed my creeping around the industrial area and I feared they may have robbed me.

    Originally posted by tak7
    Your car is gorgeous!
    Maybe some smoked smilies to finish off the front?
    Regardless, looks very purposeful!
    I know I need some smilies with crosshairs real bad! That H1/H4 setup has a slight tint but it was so bright yesterday it was barely noticeable.

    Leave a comment:


  • jink0619
    replied
    very nicely done.

    Leave a comment:

Working...