Your car is gorgeous!
Maybe some smoked smilies to finish off the front?
Regardless, looks very purposeful!
Knocked the dust off the garage queen.
Collapse
X
-
Awesome car then came when scrolling through the engine photo....hot damn.Leave a comment:
-
Nice! Is that a BBK kit? Also what type of 5 lug conversion are you using?Leave a comment:
-
Knocked the dust off the garage queen.
Finally got a chance to take the car out for a spin around town. I feel the car is complete now save for a rear brake upgrade I am planning on doing. I have been tossing around the idea of pulling the M60 in favor of an S62 but I have too many projects going on at the moment to get the ball rolling. I have a point and shoot camera with no photo editing software so please excuse the poor photo quality.

















Tags: None

Leave a comment: