Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tak7
    replied
    Your car is gorgeous!
    Maybe some smoked smilies to finish off the front?
    Regardless, looks very purposeful!

    Leave a comment:


  • lagoon
    replied
    Rad! Love the wheel/tire setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronopoulos
    replied
    Awesome car then came when scrolling through the engine photo....hot damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Very nice, love the silver and black theme.

    Leave a comment:


  • el bimmer
    replied
    Nice! Is that a BBK kit? Also what type of 5 lug conversion are you using?

    Leave a comment:


  • navid41691
    replied
    oh

    damn

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    started a topic Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

    Knocked the dust off the garage queen.

    Finally got a chance to take the car out for a spin around town. I feel the car is complete now save for a rear brake upgrade I am planning on doing. I have been tossing around the idea of pulling the M60 in favor of an S62 but I have too many projects going on at the moment to get the ball rolling. I have a point and shoot camera with no photo editing software so please excuse the poor photo quality.



































Working...