Some shots before breakfast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some shots before breakfast.

I got ahold of my sisters camera this morning and took a few shots before I ate breakfast. I have no idea how to use a camera, so deal.

And my funky fresh interior

nice shots. Its official. I cannot stand dual drilled wheels. they make me want to punch an infant.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

This is more what I thought of when I read the title haha

Car looks awesome though, I love the fitment. I'm running XXR wheels as well, I haven't punched an infant yet!

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
      nice shots. Its official. I cannot stand dual drilled wheels. they make me want to punch an infant.
      Were your pink wheels dual drilled? I forget. The way your car looked back then was an inspiration for how I put mine together

My Transaction Feedback
      My "build" thread
      BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        I will be searching for plug type things for the holes. They kinda suck

Comment

The car looks great, the rims are pretty cool.

You could always get the extra holes filled...
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

be sure to take more shots before you eat supper

Comment

U need some seats and a front valence stat. Those wheels look decent, dual drill stands out more on light colored wheels.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Im glad someone finally poseted pics of these wheels on their e30. Probably the only xxr wheels I'd buy. looks good

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                P2 S60 Daily
                IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                  U need some seats and a front valence stat. Those wheels look decent, dual drill stands out more on light colored wheels.
                  I wish I had the funds for Recaro Trophys and a late model valence. I would get that in a heart beat.

Originally posted by AE_m20 View Post
                  Im glad someone finally poseted pics of these wheels on their e30. Probably the only xxr wheels I'd buy. looks good
                  I've seen them in only 15x8 which I don't care much for. 16x8 is a lot better looking.

Comment

Were your pink wheels dual drilled? I forget. The way your car looked back then was an inspiration for how I put mine together
                    no way. you will never see buttchug run dual drilled wheels ever

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

color is great - what suspension are you on?

wheels look good, 2nd e30 I've seen with them, for how cheap they are its hard to complain - tires look too big though - 55 or 60 series lol??

def a good start - look forward to updates.
                      91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I like the car. I like the tires. Don't like the wheels so much though.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Suspension is rebuilt and revalved bilstein sport shocks and struts. I had the struts shortened an inch and a half. Shortened housings with ground controls conversion kit.

The tires are too tall, but Danny hooked it up real good and I couldn't pass them up. The wheels are 16x8 et20 with 225/50 tires. 225/45 is next for sure.

I like meat.

Comment

Lol yer on coilovers but sitting in those seats?? Man, I guess when yer a kid, yer not as concerned with your back comfort....
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I prowl craigslist every single day for some mkII recaro trophys. There are hardly any /:

These seats I have are comfy, ripped, but comfy.

And if you knew my reasoning I'm sure you would understand completely.

Comment

Working...
                              X